BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

I'm hearing Aunt Jemimah delivered pancakes to Jim this morning...and then ate his sausage.

There wasn't anything incriminating in any of her emails, then or now.

RWNJs need to stfu with their incessant lies.

the FBI DIRECTOR...

Clinton email review is over, we have not changed our conclusions.

letter sent to Congress critters....

he should have NEVER did what he did! he influenced the election by knowing the republicans in congress would spread it through the grapevine in a new york second, with a bunch of lies and speculations...

I wonder if people that voted since his last notice can have a redo!!

There is no one on the planet who does not know that the Repubs used emails to smear Clinton.

Amen! Just imagine if we could have seen all the RNC emails.

Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

Shhhh they think we don't notice LOL

A week ago the Hillarybots were screaming that Comey was attempting to help Trump, Lakhota even had a thread demanding that Comey resign for helping Trump.

Now of course he's not attempting to help Hillary and he's almost within minutes become a Saint of some type.

LaKooKoo is a befuddled old fool who wakes up around 11 AM after an all night bender and goes to each of his threads commenting "good morning" to bump his nonsense.

But you're right, they all screamed for Comey to be drawn and quartered last week and now he's back in their good graces

Yep, Republicans hated him back in July, but last Friday they were all sucking up to him.

As for me, I want him fired.....he knew what he was doing when he wrote that phoney baloney letter to Congress. It didn't work the way he and Gulianni thought it would and now Comey's sucking up to Hillary.

NaziCons have put Hillary through hell.

Poor little Hill, those mean Republicans who did this to her!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Hillary is worth $30 million. Can you explain how she "made" that money?

LOL!!!

Start with cattle futures, Whitewater, and Castle Grande....

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Well, it is obvious that most Republicans are as good liars as Trump. If any foundation is crooked, it would have to be Trump's. He hasn't put any money into it but sure uses what other people put in for "charity" to pay his bills. Crooked Trump.

Any comment on Clinton having her housekeeper print out classified material? Any at all? Or is that OK with you loons? Of course it, party first eh, Fraulein Mertex?

IT is pretty funny. Hillary always brags about how "smart" she is, always to be undercut by the truth...

DC Bar exam = FAILED = not the "smartest person in the room" as the Shill talking point goes.

On the cattle futures, not only did she brag, but she outed herself for not even knowing what the trades were...

Herd Instincts

"During a press conference last April, the First Lady attributed her success to her advisor James Blair’s “theory that because of the economy in the early part of the 1970s, a lot of cattle herds had been liquidated, so that there was going to be a big opportunity to make money in the late Seventies.” After examining Mrs. Clinton’s trading records, Leo Melamed, the father of financial futures and former chairman of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and Jack Sandner, the Merc’s current chairman, found nothing irregular except, on occasion, insufficient margin in her account. Anyone could have done as well, these gentlemen said, given the doubling of cattle prices during her year of trading. Mr. Melamed called the brouhaha over the First Lady’s financial affairs “a tempest in a teapot.” Mr. Sandner attributed her success to her “trading the biggest bull market in the history of cattle. If someone caught that trend and traded it well, they could make an extraordinary amount of money, a lot more than $100,000, on a small investment.”

OK, but.... Hillary's trades were BETS on the PRICE DROPPING, not rising... Ruh Roh...

"Yet Mrs. Clinton bucked the trend and traded it well. Most of her trades, including her first two, her last two, and her single most profitable trade (in dollar terms) were initiated from the short side, anticipating a decline in cattle prices"

Once again, caught red handed getting preferential treatment and cash for using government to receive the pay off, Hillary LIED... and tried to make herself look "smart" while LYING.

Hillary did not even know what "her" trades were, since she never made them....

Watch the polls now move back into Hillary's direction. Can't wait to hear what Comrade Trump now says about Comey. He will go off the rail again...

A few days ago most of you Hillarybots were demanding that James Comey resign or even be arrested, now you want to lick his buttocks.

A week ago the Hillarybots were screaming that Comey was attempting to help Trump, Lakhota even had a thread demanding that Comey resign for helping Trump.

Now of course he's not attempting to help Hillary and he's almost within minutes become a Saint of some type.

LaKooKoo is a befuddled old fool who wakes up around 11 AM after an all night bender and goes to each of his threads commenting "good morning" to bump his nonsense.

But you're right, they all screamed for Comey to be drawn and quartered last week and now he's back in their good graces

Yep, Republicans hated him back in July, but last Friday they were all sucking up to him.

As for me, I want him fired.....he knew what he was doing when he wrote that phoney baloney letter to Congress. It didn't work the way he and Gulianni thought it would and now Comey's sucking up to Hillary.

I'm not a Republican and Comey lost any credibility he had with me last July, so try again, dipshit

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Well, it is obvious that most Republicans are as good liars as Trump. If any foundation is crooked, it would have to be Trump's. He hasn't put any money into it but sure uses what other people put in for "charity" to pay his bills. Crooked Trump.

Any comment on Clinton having her housekeeper print out classified material? Any at all? Or is that OK with you loons? Of course it, party first eh, Fraulein Mertex?

The FBI doesn't care and neither do I.

You love him, you hate him, and now you love him.

He is credible, he is not credible, now he is credible...

or, perhaps you are not credible....

By "we", he means himself and whoever is threatening him. We already know how the majority of the FBI agents feel and they don't agree with Comey.

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

Where are you getting your nefarious but looney tunes information? Breitbart? Comrade Sassy?

I'm a Hillarybot like you want to call it and I'm on record throughout this week to let the FBI do it's job. I had this position when the news was bad and didn't change my view. I also asked this entire week whenever I discussed this with any Trump supporter if they would accept the FBI findings. Nobody wanted to. This tells me all of these anti Hilary people are hypocrites. You all want justice but none of you cares about due process. To you Hilary is guilty, of what most of you can't say just that's she's guilty.

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

How do you know he didn't do it to take the light off of all the Wikileaks stuff going out there?

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!

The FBI doesn't care and neither do I.

We know you don't, you're a deluded old tool that would vote for Cankles if they caught her red handed eating a puppy and fondling a child. That's how you people roll

You love him, you hate him, and now you love him.

He is credible, he is not credible, now he is credible...

or, perhaps you are not credible....

By "we", he means himself and whoever is threatening him. We already know how the majority of the FBI agents feel and they don't agree with Comey.

You mean the rogue FBI Trumpsters? Some of whom may even be Russian spies?

I'm not a Republican and Comey lost any credibility he had with me last July, so try again, dipshit

"I'm not a Republican"......:woohoo:

next you will say

" I always supported Hillary!":woohoo:

The thing about Lakhota, he gets so excited whatever happens and goes into freaking out mode.

Lakhota reacting to bad news.

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Lakhota reacting to good news.

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Forum List

Back