BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

We knew there was no there there

How?

How did you know what was on Weiner's masturbation on the internet PC?

Because the FBI Saw everything. Whatever was there had to be duplicates or personal emails that had nothing to do with classified material. You know it now. Will you keep the lie going about it. Trump said it was going to be worse than Watergate. Did you ask how he knew that? Ever heard of innocent until proven guilt? Why did Trump lie?

Amen and thank you!

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?
Have you followed the news cycle Ray? Comey was covering his ass. He probably felt that if it would have come out after the election that they found more E-mails that might belong to Clinton, Congress would demand his head. By immediately reporting it he felt he could preempt being called biased. In the end he still got that label but I genuinely feel he thought he was acting in the best interest of the bureau and his career. No other motivation makes sense since he has pissed of both sides.

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?

The only thing shady is that you are naive enough to believe the investigation was re-opened. It was never closed and this new pseudo bombshell from Comey was just a dud.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

Hillary Clinton Won’t Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress

A week after rocking the campaign, Comey cleared the Democratic nominee.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

It's over!!!!! Comey clears Clinton!!!!!

Yeah--mostly duplicates, which many of us already figured out. Huma informed them she often forwarded emails to her server to print out, so it always made sense they were duplicates of ones they had already seen.
FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

But regardless there is going to be some heads roll over this stunt. Three that I can think of & probably more out of the New York FBI office.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

1. James Comey
2. Rudi Giuliani--Trump's campaign adviser--and standard attack dog of Hillary Clinton.
3. Kallstrom--former FBI chief of the New York FBI office, and a frequent flyer on FOX News.

Judicial investigation and hearing announced in JANUARY 2017 and coming soon to all major news networks.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

Hillary Clinton Won’t Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress

A week after rocking the campaign, Comey cleared the Democratic nominee.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

It's over!!!!! Comey clears Clinton!!!!!
The FBI is still a joke. After uncovering all of this new evidence on Wieners, PC, after discovering that at least SEVEN foreign intelligence agencies hacked Hillary's server, and finding out just today the Hillary ordered her maid to print off classified information, Comey says "we haven't changed on our July conclusion."

Dear sir, you have tainted the integrity of that agency for generations. Go ahead. Let everyone know that anyone can commit a boatload of federal crimes and get away with it. All you have to do is run for office become a prominent politician and sell your soul to the political devil. That's what Hillary did. Even her most ardent supporters (looking straight at you Lakhota) can't deny she broke the law. It's all there in black and white.

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

You can say I'm just upset that Hillary wasn't charged. I am, but I've seen the wikileaks emails. I've researched the pertinent federal statutes and legal precedent. The evidence is there plain as day. She. Broke. The. Law.

Is this about the 650,000 emails that's been in the news recently?

Yes.
No it's not.

...yes it is fool, Hillary related emails out of those 650,000 were reviewed and summer recommendation not to persecute stands.
If he's only looking for classified documents, then what would finding a few more indicate? Nothing.

However, you douche bags keep forgetting that Comey didn't let Hillary off the hook in the 4 Clinton Foundation investigations.
How many HAVE been completed? You gd a-hole brainwashed New BS GOP hater dupes, dupes, and idiots have no shame at all. You'll never give up with the ridiculous investigations- and now your best argument is that a Clinton administration would be bogged down forever in endless investigations. AAAAARERRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! A total bought off, brainwashed disgrace...do the country a favor and kill yourselves...or at least your bs propaganda/witch hunt machine. TYVM!

Okay, let's assume the duplication software eliminates 90% of the 650,000 emails. That leaves 65,000 emails that aren't duplicates. That's roughly twice what they found on Hillary's server. It took the FBI nearly 16 months to review half of that.

If it were as simple as one of my friends tell me it is, by having 65 people read 1,000 of remaining emails in an 8 hour period, why didn't they take that approach last year with the 33,000 emails?

If they had, that investigation would have ended last year. And if any of the emails were duplicates, there should (I assume) be only 33,000 of them, or 5% of the total which were exact duplicates of what was on Hillary's private server. So what was/is the other 95% about?

You can say I'm just upset that Hillary wasn't charged. I am, but I've seen the wikileaks emails. I've researched the pertinent federal statutes and legal precedent. The evidence is there plain as day. She. Broke. The. Law.
You. Are. A. Brainwashed. Functional. MORON. Total. Dupe.

Have you followed the news cycle Ray? Comey was covering his ass. He probably felt that if it would have come out after the election that they found more E-mails that might belong to Clinton, Congress would demand his head. By immediately reporting it he felt he could preempt being called biased. In the end he still got that label but I genuinely feel he thought he was acting in the best interest of the bureau and his career. No other motivation makes sense since he has pissed of both sides.
Comey just screwed himself.. and probably stopped the forthcoming suicide Clinton scheduled for him. He may as well resign because he has no integrity left.

yeah, lol. very shady was the timing and the way comey spread this rumor about new emails.
Good thing is the damage is done to your hitlery....:lol:

NaziCons have put Hillary through hell.

Poor little Hill, those mean Republicans who did this to her!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Hillary is worth $30 million. Can you explain how she "made" that money?

LOL!!!

Start with cattle futures, Whitewater, and Castle Grande....

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Well, it is obvious that most Republicans are as good liars as Trump. If any foundation is crooked, it would have to be Trump's. He hasn't put any money into it but sure uses what other people put in for "charity" to pay his bills. Crooked Trump.

Any comment on Clinton having her housekeeper print out classified material? Any at all? Or is that OK with you loons? Of course it, party first eh, Fraulein Mertex?
now ya know it is oaky with them, so is the fact that weenie and huma had classified info on their home computer, we love comey again now, he is their hero and Hillary is as innocent as a newborn lamb.

Just like it was okay for you when Bush/Cheney destroyed 2 million e-mails? There are no classified e-mails on Huma's computer, just Republican's fantasy to derail Hillary. Actually, there is no "there" there to any of the Republican-created Hillary scandals that have sunk like lead balloons.

Weren't you just loving Comey a week ago? Now he's the dreaded traitor liberal Rino?

There was no investigation to "reopen".

Jeeez. You fools will fall for anything.

Forum List

Back