BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

Hillary Clinton Won’t Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress

A week after rocking the campaign, Comey cleared the Democratic nominee.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

It's over!!!!! Comey clears Clinton!!!!!

Sure makes his last announcement seem stupid. Glad he cleared it up before election though.

Poor little Hill, those mean Republicans who did this to her!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Hillary is worth $30 million. Can you explain how she "made" that money?

LOL!!!

Start with cattle futures, Whitewater, and Castle Grande....

She is worth about $200 million dollars....all the money in the clinton foundation belongs to her too....and she uses it for herself and her family...

Well, it is obvious that most Republicans are as good liars as Trump. If any foundation is crooked, it would have to be Trump's. He hasn't put any money into it but sure uses what other people put in for "charity" to pay his bills. Crooked Trump.

Any comment on Clinton having her housekeeper print out classified material? Any at all? Or is that OK with you loons? Of course it, party first eh, Fraulein Mertex?
now ya know it is oaky with them, so is the fact that weenie and huma had classified info on their home computer, we love comey again now, he is their hero and Hillary is as innocent as a newborn lamb.

Just like it was okay for you when Bush/Cheney destroyed 2 million e-mails? There are no classified e-mails on Huma's computer, just Republican's fantasy to derail Hillary. Actually, there is no "there" there to any of the Republican-created Hillary scandals that have sunk like lead balloons.

Weren't you just loving Comey a week ago? Now he's the dreaded traitor liberal Rino?

Hasn't this been gone over like 3,452,190 times? They weren't destroyed. They were found. They were misplaced by someone.

Just letting the maid print state department messages is enough alone, much worse than Petraeus giving notes to his girl friend.

...yes it is fool, Hillary related emails out of those 650,000 were reviewed and summer recommendation not to persecute stands.
If he's only looking for classified documents, then what would finding a few more indicate? Nothing.

However, you douche bags keep forgetting that Comey didn't let Hillary off the hook in the 4 Clinton Foundation investigations.

Yea, just like we are forgetting 30 years of investigations (+1 today) that haven't found jack shit on Hillary.

THIS TIME it will be different, you always plead. and every time you eat you eat another shoe.

So long as Democrats are in power, any evidence against the Clintons will get stuffed. All investigations will be stone-walled.

If there was anything, I'm sure your rigged FBI would have already found it. Republicans in Congress need to be investigated, they've wasted more money on phony worthless wars and unnecessary investigations and hearings. It is time they started doing the job they are getting paid to do and that is to pass bills that help Americans instead of wasting our tax money trying to help their failing party.

Well, it is obvious that most Republicans are as good liars as Trump. If any foundation is crooked, it would have to be Trump's. He hasn't put any money into it but sure uses what other people put in for "charity" to pay his bills. Crooked Trump.

Any comment on Clinton having her housekeeper print out classified material? Any at all? Or is that OK with you loons? Of course it, party first eh, Fraulein Mertex?
now ya know it is oaky with them, so is the fact that weenie and huma had classified info on their home computer, we love comey again now, he is their hero and Hillary is as innocent as a newborn lamb.

so is the fact that weenie and huma had classified info on their home computer,

A straight up lie.
sure it is which is why the NYC fbi sent all the emails to the DC fbi. face it, you libtards thrive on corruption and corruption won this round. that makes you and your party despicable. everyone knows that1

Ha,ha, says the fool who supports the orange buffoon who has been exposed as the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the office of the President. He takes money from his charitable organization to pay his bills, he fleeces his workers, he makes up fake universities to scam millions from innocent people, he lies every time he opens his mouth. Oh, and he gropes women and treats them like dirt.

I say the despicable ones are you and the rest of the deplorables in the basket.

you mean like how the clinton foundationn money paid for Chelseas wedding? asshole

Guiliani has to be gnawing his own leg off at this point.

And Comey was done a week ago. It's clear the FBI has some real internal problems that need to be addressed and the whole cadre shaken up. Comey and his cast of managers need to go. Tampering with the election was bad enough, but I've been thinking this whole time "you know for sure foreign governments are hacking US Government computers and your response is to blame us? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO STICK IT TO THE RUSSIANS FOR DOING THIS?" Have they at least sent all the information to the CIA? WTF.

There is something really f'd up here all the way around with the FBI.

The emails that Comey looked at (to and from Clinton) were probably all duplicates. That's why they were processed so fast. Understandable.

The real question is how they got onto the pervert's hard drive. More negligence?

Or why Clinton's Maid was accessing a secure communications room in her house. More negligence?

I don't think this is over but Comey did try to even up the score. Like a bad referee, making up one bad call with another.

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?
Probably they're just extremely careless...

My question is, how dumb do you hater dupes have to believe the Clintons are, to believe they would try ANYTHING criminal or even unethical when they know your idiot bought off party will have innumerable witch hunts on everything they do?

Breaking: Just when you thought maybe at least the FBI isn't rotten clear to the core. They remove all doubt.

There is something very shady about all this. The FBI wouldn't have reopened the investigation unless they had something concrete. Now we find out it was nothing at all?
Have you followed the news cycle Ray? Comey was covering his ass. He probably felt that if it would have come out after the election that they found more E-mails that might belong to Clinton, Congress would demand his head. By immediately reporting it he felt he could preempt being called biased. In the end he still got that label but I genuinely feel he thought he was acting in the best interest of the bureau and his career. No other motivation makes sense since he has pissed of both sides.
Comey just screwed himself.. and probably stopped the forthcoming suicide Clinton scheduled for him. He may as well resign because he has no integrity left.
Integrity you lose when you go against your own belief. I see no evidence of that. What I see is Republicans hoping they had what they've been searching for, for 20 years. Namely, something they could nail Hillary Clinton for. She is not perfect, and 20 years being somebody who everybody always assumed would run has earned her a glaring spotlight and basicly 40 percent of the country as a personal enemy? The fact that she still is able to run, means she has done nothing you can nail her on. If I live for 20 years under constant scrutiny and they aren't capable of taking me down, that means I haven't done anything to take me down. Comey confirmed that yet again. And temper tantrums and random accusations and innuendo doesn't change that fact.

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

Hillary Clinton Won’t Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress

A week after rocking the campaign, Comey cleared the Democratic nominee.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

It's over!!!!! Comey clears Clinton!!!!!

there's a shock.

but it's not like the wingers will stop whining.

I hope every last agent who worked that case resigns effective immediately.

Why? Are you inside the FBI?

Are you? You seem to be convinced she did nothing wrong? Know something I don't?

If the FBI says she did nothing wrong, you, who don't know nothing, are telling us you know there is?
th

Forum List

Back