Breaking! David Duke Might Run For President As A Democrat

Why not??

The KKK was started by Nathan Bedford Forrest in 1866 Tennessee to fight Republicans. NOT to intimidate Blacks....... To fight Republicans.

It just so happened that 99.999% of Southern Blacks happened to be Republican post Civil War since it was we who fought the dimocrap FILTH of the South to free them.

The truth is, the KKK lynched and killed FAR more Whites than Blacks until the mid 1880's

But, thanks to our educational system very, very few people know that.

Last edited:
Duke is scum. The KKK is anti-Catholic.

He can burn in purgatory for ever for all I care(As A Catholic I can't wish him to burn in hell....but hell it's close!!)

Greg

Why not??

The KKK was started by Nathan Bedford Forrest in 1866 Tennessee to fight Republicans. NOT to intimidate Blacks....... To fight Republicans.

It just so happened that 99.999% of Southern Blacks happened to be Republican post Civil War since it was we who fought the dimocrap FILTH of the South to free them.

The truth is, the KKK lynched and killed FAR more Whites than Blacks until the mid 1880's

Like it's really that important to tell kid every detail.

Why not??

Why not? Why hide the world from children? My classmates and I knew of the KKK and lynchings in 4th grade.

Then again, I lived in Virginia in the early 1960s, when the KKK and the "American Nazis" were still prevalent, and the commonwealth was just coming off decades of being run by the Democrat "Byrd Organization".

Why not??

Why not? Why hide the world from children? My classmates and I knew of the KKK and lynchings in 4th grade.

Then again, I lived in Virginia in the early 1960s, when the KKK and the "American Nazis" were still prevalent, and the commonwealth was just coming off decades of being run by the Democrat "Byrd Organization".

Same here: I lived in a small town in Arkansas, which was 110% Democrat, as was most of the state. I still remember racially-separate drinking fountains and signs that read "No Coloreds Allowed."

Republicans sure changed all that.

I can't think of anyone who better represents the party values than David Duke. He should make a wonderful choice for the Democrat candidate.

The more the merrier.

I'll be LMAO at the Dems running for POTUS.

Should be one very entertaining 2019

Duke is scum. The KKK is anti-Catholic.

He can burn in purgatory for ever for all I care(As A Catholic I can't wish him to burn in hell....but hell it's close!!)

Greg
Anti Catholic ? Where do I get their hat ?

Just got through listening to him. One thing for sure listening to him he's by far super smarter than any Democrat candidate who's announced their running for the presidency and has a plan.

Listen to the first 5 1/2 minutes of the show.
Dr Duke 1st Part of “If I Run for President Series! – MY Vision For a Health Care Revolution!
Thank you for confirming what we already knew about you MAGA morons and Trump himself.
Which is?

Just got through listening to him. One thing for sure listening to him he's by far super smarter than any Democrat candidate who's announced their running for the presidency and has a plan.

Listen to the first 5 1/2 minutes of the show.
Dr Duke 1st Part of “If I Run for President Series! – MY Vision For a Health Care Revolution!
Hey Libtard.. Why in the FOCK would you listen to David DUKE....if you are claiming to be a Conservative?

Take your Racist KKK loving ass back to The Democrat Party where you and the KKK began and belong.

David Duke is a perfect candidate for you....so why don't you just stop with the con game of pretending you actually own a MAGA hat, and go back to being David Duke's little bitch?

Forum List

Back