Breaking! DOJ Official Bruce Ohr Who's Wife Worked For FusionGPS Fails To Show To Testify On Dossier

She took a Ball-peen hammer to her phone and is...

snl-goes-into-the-woods-to-hunt-for-hillary-clint-2-9352-1480862297-0_dblbig.jpg

Law enforcement needs to make sure Ohr does not leave the country.

The nooses are tightening. Good.

I don't know how they feel on the intelligence committee right now, but if they put out the word for volunteers to build the scaffolding and the trap doors many of us would volunteer in a heartbeat.

That’s odd.

Why wouldn’t she want to testify if she didn’t do anything wrong?

If the Senate asked me to testify about my job, I’d be happy to talk. I haven’t done anything wrong.

If you are a no show, it certainly doesn’t look good.

That’s odd.

If the Senate asked me to testify about my job, I’d be happy to talk. I haven’t done anything wrong.

She? It's her husband, Bruce, that was to show up to testify but instead bailed. It also gives more incentive to subpoena his wife Nellie to testify.

That’s odd.

She? It's her husband Bruce that was to show up to testify but instead bailed.

I thought Bruce had transitioned.

That’s odd.

She? It's her husband Bruce that was to show up to testify but instead bailed.

I thought Bruce had transitioned.
I heard he was demoted. That's the deal though, none of them are being fired. They're still being insulated.

Forum List

Back