Breaking: Donald Trump Questions Anchor Baby Marco Rubio's Eligibility To Be President

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The article says, “Rubio was born in Miami. That makes him a natural born U.S. citizen under the Constitution.” It would be nice if the author could specifically quote the exact passage in the Constitution where it says anchor babies born to foreign nationals within the borders of this country are defined as natural born U.S. citizens.

Trump 'slam dunk' tweet questions Rubio's eligibility to run

imagine if it was Sarah Palin closing in on Trump. u know Trump would have a cow over the fact that Palin is way too sexy! and she has a nice pair ( . ) ( . ).

imagine if it was Sarah Palin closing in on Trump. u know Trump would have a cow over the fact that Palin is way too sexy! and she has a nice pair ( . ) ( . ).

Nikki is as hot as Sarah....and doesn't have a voice that makes ya want to mute her. :lol:

Nikki is as hot as Sarah....and doesn't have a voice that makes ya want to mute her. :lol:
and that Hotty from South Dakota, Trump would also dismiss her for being too sexy.

Trump is supporting yet another birther conspiracy?
Ya know Jefferson since your people {Negro's} were brought over here on work Visa's maybe you should shut the hell up.
Thats ok wetback cave monkey. I wont shut up until Trump stops with the birther conspiracies.
You ever stopped to think Jefferson that "cave monkey's" were the FIRST to own real estate and the Negro was to lazy even back then to provide itself shelter?

Ya know Jefferson since your people {Negro's} were brought over here on work Visa's maybe you should shut the hell up.
Thats ok wetback cave monkey. I wont shut up until Trump stops with the birther conspiracies.
You ever stopped to think Jefferson that "cave monkey's" were the FIRST to own real estate and the Negro was to lazy even back then to provide itself shelter?
Yes I realize cave monkeys came up with the concept of owning land Manuel. Since Black people were the first people to populate this globe I would say you sound like an under educated wetback/cave monkey hybrid.

Yes I realize cave monkeys came up with the concept of owning land Manuel. Since Black people were the first people to populate this globe I would say you sound like an under educated wetback/cave monkey hybrid.
God DID make animals on this planet before man. So yes the Negro existed first.

God DID make animals on this planet before man. So yes the Negro existed first.
Yes god made the animals you later bred with to create the white race. Yes Black people were the first homo sapiens.

Forum List

Back