Breaking: Donald Trump Questions Anchor Baby Marco Rubio's Eligibility To Be President

Ya know Jefferson since your people {Negro's} were brought over here on work Visa's maybe you should shut the hell up.
Thats ok wetback cave monkey. I wont shut up until Trump stops with the birther conspiracies.
You ever stopped to think Jefferson that "cave monkey's" were the FIRST to own real estate and the Negro was to lazy even back then to provide itself shelter?
Yes I realize cave monkeys came up with the concept of owning land Manuel. Since Black people were the first people to populate this globe I would say you sound like an under educated wetback/cave monkey hybrid.
God DID make animals on this planet before man. So yes the Negro existed first.
Yes god made the animals you later bred with to create the white race. Yes Black people were the first homo sapiens.
Well you got the homo part right Jefferson. But I thought you learned that in prison.

Thats ok wetback cave monkey. I wont shut up until Trump stops with the birther conspiracies.
You ever stopped to think Jefferson that "cave monkey's" were the FIRST to own real estate and the Negro was to lazy even back then to provide itself shelter?
Yes I realize cave monkeys came up with the concept of owning land Manuel. Since Black people were the first people to populate this globe I would say you sound like an under educated wetback/cave monkey hybrid.
Yes god made the animals you later bred with to create the white race. Yes Black people were the first homo sapiens.
Well you got the homo part right Jefferson. But I thought you learned that in prison.
I havent received the prison education you have Manuel. I think you have the wrong definition but that should be expected.

maybe we need to put Rubio on are u dumber than a fourth grader before he moves on in this primary season.

I havent received the prison education you have Manuel. I think you have the wrong definition but that should be expected.
You know Jefferson if the white man had not built porches in front of their caves Negro's would STILL be sleeping on the ground.

You know Jefferson if the white man had not built porches in front of their caves Negro's would STILL be sleeping on the ground.
Sorry Manuel. Blacks had erected structures long before whites became sentient enough to begin speaking let alone building porches. Then whites finally came over to your neck of the woods and wreaked havoc on the branch of ancestors you get your Manuel name from.

Last edited:
Sorry Manuel. Blacks had erected structures long before whites became sentient enough to being speaking let alone building porches. Then whites finally came over to your neck of the woods and wreaked havoc on the branch of ancestors you get your Manuel name from.
The Negro NEVER erected anything over one story without help from another race. NOTHING.

why can't Trump sue Alan Grayson for acting like a Gorilla all the time and needs to be voted out of office?

Sorry Manuel. Blacks had erected structures long before whites became sentient enough to being speaking let alone building porches. Then whites finally came over to your neck of the woods and wreaked havoc on the branch of ancestors you get your Manuel name from.
The Negro NEVER erected anything over one story without help from another race. NOTHING.
Black people built the pyramids before whites could talk in syllables Manuel.

Hey Jefferson, here is some truth.

Negro's CAN be taught to follow a design. But they can't THINK.

Black people built the pyramids before whites could talk in syllables Manuel.
The pyramids were NOT built by Negros. The Negro is NOT Arab.

whats with Trump? why does it seem that anyone who is a threat seems to be an illegal alien? whos next Jebby? (well, wasnt he born on Mars?}

Forum List

Back