Breaking: Eiffel Tower area in Paris being evacuated - Reuters

No, it showed up on my local news station, thank you very much. Google may seem like magic to you, but it isn't really. Try it sometime.

I guess a 2 digit IQ'd idiot like yourself didn't READ the update I put out... you people are absolute scum!

Your update appeared about the same time my post was sent, asshole. Get a life and a new attitude or consider getting off the forum.

Yes, I nailed another low IQ subversive, who would just love to see me leave.... You can't beat me with debate, or facts, so my attitude, and information must go!

So easy these little piss ants!

Your arrogance is revolting. No, you didn't get to me, you impotent bastard! Your feeble little mind is petrified. GFY.

Thanks you for the confirmation....so fucking easy, these LOW iq'd subversives!

That is your montra now, low life low IQ? Is that all you have? Wow! In grade school the kids used to taunt, "it takes one to know one" so you must not even register on the IQ scale. You must personally identify with what you call others. Grow the fuck up, for pity sake.

I guess a 2 digit IQ'd idiot like yourself didn't READ the update I put out... you people are absolute scum!

Your update appeared about the same time my post was sent, asshole. Get a life and a new attitude or consider getting off the forum.

Yes, I nailed another low IQ subversive, who would just love to see me leave.... You can't beat me with debate, or facts, so my attitude, and information must go!

Your arrogance is revolting. No, you didn't get to me, you impotent bastard! Your feeble little mind is petrified. GFY.

That is your montra now, low life low IQ? Is that all you have? Wow! In grade school the kids used to taunt, "it takes one to know one" so you must not even register on the IQ scale. You must personally identify with what you call others. Grow the fuck up, for pity sake.

Oh, seems I upset the little subversive scumbag...must be I hit the bulls eye with my comments! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh, seems I upset the little subversive scumbag...must be I hit the bulls eye with my comments! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Die, asshole!

Forum List

Back