BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned

I am on the side of the law. Get Clinton. Get Trump.

GFMP? I had no trouble with the Christian baker who did that. Makes sense to me.

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.
What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

We'll let the IG determine what she's going to jail for. That report is coming out this month, unless they put it off longer to find out more crimes of the Clintoon Crime mob.
So in other words, like the douchebag op, you have nothing either. Anyway, thanks for playing.

Translation; I know the IG is going to recommend chargers against several FBI liars and partisan hacks but I'm going to call the OP names. :thup:
What is she going to be charged with?

2 former advisers to Comey leave FBI

upload_2018-5-4_16-54-16.jpeg

Del I know it has been a bad day for you... And with the most recent news of Lisa Page and James Baker resigning from the FBI will make it tough for you to sleep...I guess it will be all right for you to pretend that Jared was involved, when he really wasn't... Maybe you will sleep better...

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

Conspiracy to commit crimes.......helping to pass a fake dossier to a federal judge to get FISA warrant....

If she wasn’t guilty. Why would she resign from such a lofty position

That's a great point. Clearly Mike Flynn, Reince Priebus, Rick Dearborn, Katie Walsh, Michael Ambrosini, Steve Bannon, Nadia Schadlow, Carl Icahn, Sebastian Gorka, Michael Anton, Michael Catanzaro, George David Banks, Reed Cordish, Ben Howard, Cindy Simms, H. R. McMaster, K. T. McFarland, Taylor Weyeneth, Tera Dahl, Craig Deare, Derek Harvey, Tom Bossert, Rob Porter, Sean Spicer, Michael Dubke, Hope Hicks, Boris Epshteyn, Josh Raffel, Michael Short, Omarosa Manigault, Paul Winfree, Gary Cohn, Jeremy Katz, George Sifakis, George Gigicos, Keith Schiller, John M. Dowd, and David Sorensen are all guilty of something. Why else would they resign such lofty positions in the White House? #draintheswamp

That's a great point. Clearly Mike Flynn, Reince Priebus, Rick Dearborn, Katie Walsh, Michael Ambrosini, Steve Bannon, Nadia Schadlow, Carl Icahn, Sebastian Gorka, Michael Anton, Michael Catanzaro, George David Banks, Reed Cordish, Ben Howard, Cindy Simms, H. R. McMaster, K. T. McFarland, Taylor Weyeneth, Tera Dahl, Craig Deare, Derek Harvey, Tom Bossert, Rob Porter, Sean Spicer, Michael Dubke, Hope Hicks, Boris Epshteyn, Josh Raffel, Michael Short, Omarosa Manigault, Paul Winfree, Gary Cohn, Jeremy Katz, George Sifakis, George Gigicos, Keith Schiller, John M. Dowd, and David Sorensen are all guilty of something. Why else would they resign such lofty positions in the White House? #draintheswamp
I believe you are confusing resigning with ass-fired. Typical leftist regurgitation.

Last edited:

Stormy has first hand experience with conservative values, this is a very informative comment.

Harassment.

If Cohen isn't guilty why is he pleading the fifth?

Wow America's two favorite lovers..

I was wondering when the hammer was going to come down..

By the time next year she will be lucky to get a job at the local quickie mart..

Nope. She'll be working as an MSNBC contributor. :D

Forum List

Back