BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned

Idiot, he lied and ADMITED in his guilty plea that he lied.

Why are Trumpsters so fucking stupid?

He plead guilty, because he had no better options.

No dummy, he pled guilty because HE WAS guilty.

Wrong, idiot.

iu

He discussed sanctions with Kysliak, yet told FBI he did not. Both his conversation with Kysliak and his testimony to FBI are ON FUCKING TAPE.

Really? Perhaps you could post the recording for us.

Even Turmp long ago admited that Flynn lied....and yet here you are WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You just can't help yourself to something resembling a sane position.

Trump admitted Flynn lied to Pence. Trump doesn't know what Flynn said to the FBI.

You just can't help making claims that lack any visible means of support, and you, douchebag?

Wrong, idiot.

iu

He discussed sanctions with Kysliak, yet told FBI he did not. Both his conversation with Kysliak and his testimony to FBI are ON FUCKING TAPE.

Even Turmp long ago admited that Flynn lied....and yet here you are WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You just can't help yourself to something resembling a sane position.

Trump admitted Flynn lied to Pence. Trump doesn't know what Flynn said to the FBI.

You just can't help making claims that lack any visible means of support, and you, douchebag?

Fucking moron how many times, in how many ways does it needs to be explained that YES TRUMP DID SAY THAT FLYNN LIED TO FBI.

You must have a BS degree in PLAIN WRONG.

crop-640x360-000.jpg

He knows what he was told, then found out other FBI agents said they didn’t think he had lied. He was repeating the line he was fed.

Wrong, idiot.

iu

Fucking moron how many times, in how many ways does it needs to be explained that YES TRUMP DID SAY THAT FLYNN LIED TO FBI.

crop-640x360-000.jpg

He knows what he was told, then found out other FBI agents said they didn’t think he had lied. He was repeating the line he was fed.

Wrong, idiot.

iu

crop-640x360-000.jpg

Do you bullshit machines EVER stop pumping easily disproven lunatic crap?

Timeline DOES NOT fit your claim, Trump tweeted that well after "FBI agents thinking" and after Flynn pled guilty.

Wrong, idiot.

iu

crop-640x360-000.jpg

Do you bullshit machines EVER stop pumping easily disproven lunatic crap?

Timeline DOES NOT fit your claim, Trump tweeted that well after "FBI agents thinking" and after Flynn pled guilty.

We didn't find out what the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn thought until just recently, you maggot infested dumbass turd.

Oh, so what you're saying out of the tens of thousands of people in their field of work, the best ones all just happen to be Democrats, Hillary campaign donors and Obama campaign donors. Gee, I wonder why they couldn't find any Bush or Romney donors?

Not to get off subject, but I have an offer for you. It's a bridge that I own, and I'm putting it up for sale. Once you buy it, you can erect toll booths and make tons of money!!!!!

Everyone of them have extensive experience in criminal law. They were not asked whether they were Republicans or Democrats. Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans.

The only bridge you have is the one in your head. It substitutes for your brain. No wonder your head is so empty.

Gee, a leftist losing a debate that results in personal insults. That's a first. :21:

Boy are you a sucker. They were not asked whether they were Democrats or Republicans. Gee, I guess Mueller could have never found out that information. :21:

You'll believe anything, won't you? Well.......except for the fact he hired these people because they were all anti-Trump people.

You are the one losing the debate. That is why you mentioned bridges. You are the typical bully. Throw a high hard one and when people throw 1 back then you cry about it.

You are the sucker and fool. There is no reason why they should be asked for their political affiliation nor should they be investigated. If these people were applying to the DOJ for jobs they would not be asked nor would their political affiliation be investigated. Apparently you want to politicize the investigation in favor of Trump.

How about just make it neutral?

Since the point flew over your head, these people were selected BECAUSE of their political affiliation--not because it was an accident. You didn't throw anything at me. You made an assertion and I showed how wrong you were.
Herr Mewler knows that if he had just one honest Republican on his staff that all the dirty tricks he's been up to would get blown out of the water.

A honest Republican? Like the one who leaked Justice Department documents in a criminal investigation. Like the ones who file a false criminal referrals to intimidate witness. Republicans are corrupt.

Their political affiliation does not matter. Mueller is making the final decisions and he is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. They were picked because of their expertise in certain criminal activities not because they are Democrats.

Oh, so what you're saying out of the tens of thousands of people in their field of work, the best ones all just happen to be Democrats, Hillary campaign donors and Obama campaign donors. Gee, I wonder why they couldn't find any Bush or Romney donors?

Not to get off subject, but I have an offer for you. It's a bridge that I own, and I'm putting it up for sale. Once you buy it, you can erect toll booths and make tons of money!!!!!

Everyone of them have extensive experience in criminal law. They were not asked whether they were Republicans or Democrats. Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans.

The only bridge you have is the one in your head. It substitutes for your brain. No wonder your head is so empty.

Gee, a leftist losing a debate that results in personal insults. That's a first. :21:

Boy are you a sucker. They were not asked whether they were Democrats or Republicans. Gee, I guess Mueller could have never found out that information. :21:

You'll believe anything, won't you? Well.......except for the fact he hired these people because they were all anti-Trump people.

You are the one losing the debate. That is why you mentioned bridges. You are the typical bully. Throw a high hard one and when people throw 1 back then you cry about it.

You are the sucker and fool. There is no reason why they should be asked for their political affiliation nor should they be investigated. If these people were applying to the DOJ for jobs they would not be asked nor would their political affiliation be investigated. Apparently you want to politicize the investigation in favor of Trump.

Since the point flew over your head, these people were selected BECAUSE of their political affiliation--not because it was an accident. You didn't throw anything at me. You made an assertion and I showed how wrong you were.

The point is not supported by any facts. You have not provided any evidence Mueller selected them because of their political affiliation. If most attorneys are liberal then any large grouping of attorneys will likely be Democrats. Donald Trump just hired a attorney that worked for Bill Clinton. Also DOJ guidelines allow employees to participate in the electoral process including registering as a Republican or Democrat or making campaign contributions. McCabe is a registered Republican and voted in the Republican primaries in 2016 but did not vote in the general.

What is going to keep her out of prison is that fact that writing nasty e-mails about Trump is not a crime. Terrorists like you are the ones who need to be thrown in prison. She has served this country faithfully unlike Trump who is a draft dodger.

So, when and where did you serve in the military?

I served in the 70's and early 80s. I was proud to serve under Ronald Reagan. I would be embarrassed to serve under a ignorant boob like Trump.

Working in a military dining facility as a minimum wage food slinger is not "serving" in the proper sense of the word.

You are a piece of DOGSHIT TRASH!!! I did not work in a dining facility but who the hell gave you the right to determine whose service is right? I did not have to serve but I did. You use a Admiral as your avatar but you are not qualified to command toy boats in a bathtub. You are typical Trump trash.
^^^^^^
We would like to thank you for proving you are a left wing drone. All you have are MSNBC, CNN, NBC, and DNC talking points. You have no substance, no cognitive thought process and you don't care about facts even when they are presented to you.

When shown facts, you resort to the above Alyinsky tactic.

You are a perfect example of a left wing snowflake...

Show us some facts and then we will talk., What you hate is anyone who thinks for themselves You are the one who is parroting Trump. If Trump said the world was flat you would be saying the same. The evidence would be that Trump says it. Bottom line is that you are spewing talking points because you are spouting the standard snowflake lines. Essentially you have described yourself. No cognitive thought processes, no substance, and never worry about REAL facts. You are a stupid hillbilly just like Trump.

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.
What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

"Trump Should Go F Himself" - Texts Leak From FBI Agents On Russia Probe, Hillary Emails Investigation

strozk%20page_0.jpg

_____________--

But as we all know crooked FBI agents don't land in jail.

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?

"Trump Should Go F Himself" - Texts Leak From FBI Agents On Russia Probe, Hillary Emails Investigation

strozk%20page_0.jpg

_____________--

So you want to send people to prison for sending texts stating anything negative about trump such as, "Trump Should Go F Himself"?

If that is the case, then more than half of the moron-in-chief's own cabinet would be headed off to prison.

The point is not supported by any facts. You have not provided any evidence Mueller selected them because of their political affiliation. If most attorneys are liberal then any large grouping of attorneys will likely be Democrats. Donald Trump just hired a attorney that worked for Bill Clinton. Also DOJ guidelines allow employees to participate in the electoral process including registering as a Republican or Democrat or making campaign contributions. McCabe is a registered Republican and voted in the Republican primaries in 2016 but did not vote in the general.

I said nothing about whether they were allowed to be D or R. What I said is that Mueller selected them because they were D's. No, I can't prove it, but that's like saying you can't prove your six year old son broke the lamp. He's just sitting there with a plastic baseball bat in his hand with nobody else in the room.

It doesn't matter who Trump hires because he is not in charge of going after a political foe. While Mueller is hardly a Republican, he knew Hillary and Obama supporters would have the taste of blood and vengeance before starting the investigation. That's why he chose them.

strozk%20page_0.jpg

_____________--

So you want to send people to prison for sending texts stating anything negative about trump such as, "Trump Should Go F Himself"?

If that is the case, then more than half of the moron-in-chief's own cabinet would be headed off to prison.

Excuse me dingle berry

Do you trust that FBI AGENTS who believe Trump should go fuck himself are going to conduct an HONEST FACTUAL RELIABLE INVESTIGATION ?!?!?!?!?!?

[
Well, if that were a policy at the FBI, Page and Strzok both would have been fired a year ago.

:lmao:

Right.

Of course sparky, the FSB is utterly and completely corrupt. The agency colluded with the Kremlin to rig the election in favor of Clinton. Who was going to hold Strzok accountable? Bugsy McCabe? Corrupt Comey? Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada?

Get real.

I said nothing about whether they were allowed to be D or R. What I said is that Mueller selected them because they were D's. No, I can't prove it, but that's like saying you can't prove your six year old son broke the lamp. He's just sitting there with a plastic baseball bat in his hand with nobody else in the room.

It doesn't matter who Trump hires because he is not in charge of going after a political foe. While Mueller is hardly a Republican, he knew Hillary and Obama supporters would have the taste of blood and vengeance before starting the investigation. That's why he chose them.

No you can't prove it. Your analogy is idiocy. Typical Trump trash.

There is no evidence to support your claim. Mueller is a republican and there is no evidence of anything. just because you don't like something does not make it true.

No you can't prove it. Your analogy is idiocy. Typical Trump trash.

There is no evidence to support your claim. Mueller is a republican and there is no evidence of anything. just because you don't like something does not make it true.

Look......most of his team are Hillary or Obama people. That's a fact. The few others, there were no political affiliations on record, but I'm sure Mueller knew who they were. There is not one pro-Trump member on his team. You would have to be completely mentally retarded to think that was a coincidence.

Forum List

Back