BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned

Running into keyboard commandos like that make my day... The only time they get out of the basement is to go to a march where they can wear their pussy hats and run around yelling I am a "nasty woman"...

Nobody is going to impugn my military service. Trump trash claims to support the military but that apparently is a lie

I am not impugning anything sis... Just funny to see your buttons get pushed...

let's have a face to face meeting and see what buttons get pushed. Cowards like you hide behind the internet like the cockroaches you are.
Only a snowflake could believe that Herr Mewler didn't know what party they belonged to.

He did not hire a bunch of Hillary supporters. He hired professionals to do a job. Several of them are experts in following the money. Several understand the relationship between Russia and its state owned businesses. There is no such thing as a conservative pro-Trump guy.

As we have written before, a spokesman for the special counsel told us the special counsel doesn’t maintain any records on party affiliation of the staff. However, the Washington Postreported that 13 of the 17 team members are registered Democrats. The four remaining members of the team have no party affiliation, or researchers at the Post were unable to find any record of an affiliation.

Six of the nine team members who have made contributions to federal candidates gave money to Obama’s presidential campaigns, totaling at least $11,436. Five of the team members donated a total of $8,800 to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Information on the contributions is available through the Center for Responsive Politics’ website.

Trump's Misleading Attack on Mueller Team - FactCheck.org

Their political affiliation does not matter. Mueller is making the final decisions and he is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. They were picked because of their expertise in certain criminal activities not because they are Democrats.

Oh, so what you're saying out of the tens of thousands of people in their field of work, the best ones all just happen to be Democrats, Hillary campaign donors and Obama campaign donors. Gee, I wonder why they couldn't find any Bush or Romney donors?

Not to get off subject, but I have an offer for you. It's a bridge that I own, and I'm putting it up for sale. Once you buy it, you can erect toll booths and make tons of money!!!!!

Everyone of them have extensive experience in criminal law. They were not asked whether they were Republicans or Democrats. Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans.

The only bridge you have is the one in your head. It substitutes for your brain. No wonder your head is so empty.

Gee, a leftist losing a debate that results in personal insults. That's a first. :21:

Boy are you a sucker. They were not asked whether they were Democrats or Republicans. Gee, I guess Mueller could have never found out that information. :21:

You'll believe anything, won't you? Well.......except for the fact he hired these people because they were all anti-Trump people.

You are the one losing the debate. That is why you mentioned bridges. You are the typical bully. Throw a high hard one and when people throw 1 back then you cry about it.

You are the sucker and fool. There is no reason why they should be asked for their political affiliation nor should they be investigated. If these people were applying to the DOJ for jobs they would not be asked nor would their political affiliation be investigated. Apparently you want to politicize the investigation in favor of Trump.

Nobody is going to impugn my military service. Trump trash claims to support the military but that apparently is a lie

let's have a face to face meeting and see what buttons get pushed. Cowards like you hide behind the internet like the cockroaches you are.
Only a snowflake could believe that Herr Mewler didn't know what party they belonged to.

Only a neo-Nazi could support Herr Trump LITTLE BOY.

Only a neo-Nazi could support Herr Trump LITTLE BOY.
You mean only a neo-Nazi would defend Herr Mewler.

As we have written before, a spokesman for the special counsel told us the special counsel doesn’t maintain any records on party affiliation of the staff. However, the Washington Postreported that 13 of the 17 team members are registered Democrats. The four remaining members of the team have no party affiliation, or researchers at the Post were unable to find any record of an affiliation.

Six of the nine team members who have made contributions to federal candidates gave money to Obama’s presidential campaigns, totaling at least $11,436. Five of the team members donated a total of $8,800 to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Information on the contributions is available through the Center for Responsive Politics’ website.

Their political affiliation does not matter. Mueller is making the final decisions and he is a Republican. Rosenstein is a Republican. They were picked because of their expertise in certain criminal activities not because they are Democrats.

Oh, so what you're saying out of the tens of thousands of people in their field of work, the best ones all just happen to be Democrats, Hillary campaign donors and Obama campaign donors. Gee, I wonder why they couldn't find any Bush or Romney donors?

Not to get off subject, but I have an offer for you. It's a bridge that I own, and I'm putting it up for sale. Once you buy it, you can erect toll booths and make tons of money!!!!!

Everyone of them have extensive experience in criminal law. They were not asked whether they were Republicans or Democrats. Mueller and Rosenstein are Republicans.

The only bridge you have is the one in your head. It substitutes for your brain. No wonder your head is so empty.

Gee, a leftist losing a debate that results in personal insults. That's a first. :21:

Boy are you a sucker. They were not asked whether they were Democrats or Republicans. Gee, I guess Mueller could have never found out that information. :21:

You'll believe anything, won't you? Well.......except for the fact he hired these people because they were all anti-Trump people.

You are the one losing the debate. That is why you mentioned bridges. You are the typical bully. Throw a high hard one and when people throw 1 back then you cry about it.

You are the sucker and fool. There is no reason why they should be asked for their political affiliation nor should they be investigated. If these people were applying to the DOJ for jobs they would not be asked nor would their political affiliation be investigated. Apparently you want to politicize the investigation in favor of Trump.

How about just make it neutral?

Since the point flew over your head, these people were selected BECAUSE of their political affiliation--not because it was an accident. You didn't throw anything at me. You made an assertion and I showed how wrong you were.

How about just make it neutral?

Since the point flew over your head, these people were selected BECAUSE of their political affiliation--not because it was an accident. You didn't throw anything at me. You made an assertion and I showed how wrong you were.
Herr Mewler knows that if he had just one honest Republican on his staff that all the dirty tricks he's been up to would get blown out of the water.

You guys keep talking day in and out about "criminal refferals", there has been ZERO. Thats your record.

You want to know what is ZERO? Any charges of collusion, dipstick... tick tock tick tock...

Papadapolopus (campaign foreign policy adviser) - pled guilty to lying about dealings with Russians re. materials on Clinton.
Flynn (top campaign/transition/admin foreign policy advisor) - pled guilty to lying about dealings with Russians on sanctions.
Manafort - indicted on so many counts, some Russia related, that he will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.
Gates - pled guilty to not disclosing millions he and Manafort got paid from Kremlin friendly Ukranian gov. will spend 5-6 years in prison.

This is what a REAL investigation looks like, STFU.
"Dealings with Russians" means he talked to a Russian, which isn't a crime. So Papawhatshisname lied about something that isn't a crime.

It's not even clear that Flynn lied.

The accusations against Manafort are about things that happened 13 years ago. None of them have to do with Russians.

Gates pled guilty to tax evasion. One again, it had nothing to do with Russians, despite your sleazy attempt to make such a connection.

It remains to be seen whether any of these convictions will stick.

"not clear Flynn lied"??? WTF?

Were you dropped on the head a couple of times? Even Turmp long ago admited Flynn lied, how fucking delirious can you be?

view

It does not "remain" to be seen. These are GUILTY pleas awaiting only sentencing.

Trump can theoretically pardon them, but part of accepting a pardon is by definition acceptance of guilt.

Last edited:
:desk::haha:

the FISA warrant was obtained by fraud and perjury..

So you say LIAR!!

That the FISA warrant the FSB obtained based on the fake Fusion GPS Dossier obtained from the Kremlin in order to rig the presidential election was obtained on perjured information is established fact, Comrade.

You traitors lied to the FISA court to try and thwart the election, failing that you have engaged in this current coup d'etat.

Lisa Page needs some quality time with the needle for her treason, but will probably only spend the rest of her life in prison.

No one lied to the FISA court and it is not a established fact. Comey confirmed that parts of it was confirmed. There is nothing fake. The fact is that Russia attacked our troops in Syria. They are also working with Iran to dominate the middle east. Trump backed down on more sanctions against Russia and wants to leave Syria and give it to Russia. COMRADE Trump chickened out on more sanctions. You and Trump are the traitors.

You think you are going to lock up Americans on no charges. This is not Nazi Germany and Trump will be gone. We don't tolerate Nazis.
Treason is when, you tell Putin to wait till after the election. So you can work with him better. You supported that, so you're guilty too.

Didn't vote for Obama however he committed no treason. He was gullible. He also slapped sanctions on Putin. Weak as they were, that is more than Trump has done.

? Sanctions on Russia were not weak - they depressed Russian economic growth by ~2% and along with failing oil prices put that country into a recession in 2014. Putin's butting into our elections in 2016 was in direct response to those sanctions.

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.

What is going to keep her out of prison is that fact that writing nasty e-mails about Trump is not a crime. Terrorists like you are the ones who need to be thrown in prison. She has served this country faithfully unlike Trump who is a draft dodger.

So, when and where did you serve in the military?

I served in the 70's and early 80s. I was proud to serve under Ronald Reagan. I would be embarrassed to serve under a ignorant boob like Trump.

Working in a military dining facility as a minimum wage food slinger is not "serving" in the proper sense of the word.

You are a piece of DOGSHIT TRASH!!! I did not work in a dining facility but who the hell gave you the right to determine whose service is right? I did not have to serve but I did. You use a Admiral as your avatar but you are not qualified to command toy boats in a bathtub. You are typical Trump trash.
^^^^^^
We would like to thank you for proving you are a left wing drone. All you have are MSNBC, CNN, NBC, and DNC talking points. You have no substance, no cognitive thought process and you don't care about facts even when they are presented to you.

When shown facts, you resort to the above Alyinsky tactic.

You are a perfect example of a left wing snowflake...

You guys keep talking day in and out about "criminal refferals", there has been ZERO. Thats your record.

You want to know what is ZERO? Any charges of collusion, dipstick... tick tock tick tock...

Papadapolopus (campaign foreign policy adviser) - pled guilty to lying about dealings with Russians re. materials on Clinton.
Flynn (top campaign/transition/admin foreign policy advisor) - pled guilty to lying about dealings with Russians on sanctions.
Manafort - indicted on so many counts, some Russia related, that he will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.
Gates - pled guilty to not disclosing millions he and Manafort got paid from Kremlin friendly Ukranian gov. will spend 5-6 years in prison.

This is what a REAL investigation looks like, STFU.
"Dealings with Russians" means he talked to a Russian, which isn't a crime. So Papawhatshisname lied about something that isn't a crime.

It's not even clear that Flynn lied.

The accusations against Manafort are about things that happened 13 years ago. None of them have to do with Russians.

Gates pled guilty to tax evasion. One again, it had nothing to do with Russians, despite your sleazy attempt to make such a connection.

It remains to be seen whether any of these convictions will stick.

"not clear Flynn lied"??? WTF?

Were you dropped on the head a couple of times? Even Turmp long ago admited Flynn lied, how fucking delirious can you be?

view

It does not "remain" to be seen. These are GUILTY pleas awaiting only sentencing.

Trump can theoretically pardon them, but part of accepting a pardon is by definition acceptance of guilt.
It's not clear he lied to the FBI, you kingsized dumbfuck. Lying to Pence may have been wrong, but it wasn't illegal.

Idiot, he lied and ADMITED in his guilty plea that he lied.

Why are Trumpsters so fucking stupid?

He plead guilty, because he had no better options. Herr Mewler was threatening him with total destrution. However, the agents who interviewed him said they didn't believe he was lying.

It goes without saying that you're a fucking douchebag, of course.

He plead guilty, because he had no better options.

No dummy, he pled guilty because HE WAS guilty.

He discussed sanctions with Kysliak, yet told FBI he did not. Both his conversation with Kysliak and his testimony to FBI are ON FUCKING TAPE.

Even Turmp long ago admited that Flynn lied....and yet here you are WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You just can't help yourself to something resembling a sane position.

Last edited:
Honey, Jeannie Rhee worked for Hillary.

Judge halts depositions for Bill and Hillary Clinton and ex-aides
In a filing last month, Clinton Foundation attorneys Jamie Gorelick and Jeannie Rhee called Klayman's allegations "fatuous" and legally defective.

A spokesman for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign declined to comment on the decision scrubbing the planned depositions.

Notice of Deposition: Hillary Clinton

Actually it's less Republican or Democrat than it is Trump haters and the Establishment. Mueller is kind of both. WTF do you think he hired a bunch of Hillary supporters for the investigation, because he's such a conservative pro-Trump guy?

He did not hire a bunch of Hillary supporters. He hired professionals to do a job. Several of them are experts in following the money. Several understand the relationship between Russia and its state owned businesses. There is no such thing as a conservative pro-Trump guy.

Care to link us to the info his fbi interview was taped, with Strzok?

He plead guilty, because he had no better options.

No dummy, he pled guilty because HE WAS guilty.

He discussed sanctions with Kysliak, yet told FBI he did not. Both his conversation with Kysliak and his testimony to FBI are ON FUCKING TAPE.

Even Turmp long ago admited that Flynn lied....and yet here you are WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG AGAIN. You just can't help yourself to something resembling a sane position.

Honey, it was well known Rhee represented the Clinton’s.

Scum LisaPage was fired....in my opinion

not resigned... lol what a joke resigned????????????haaaaaaaa

that piece of garbage was rightly fired

Forum List

Back