Zone1 Regarding the attempted assassination of Trump.

I’m not the one who tried to connect the assassination attempt with Gulliver’s Travels - THAT WAS YOU. (Or some other deranged leftist.) Try to keep your lies and insults straight. ...
Lisa558, you quoted what I posted at 1:27 AM Eastern Daylight Savings time, in which I offered no, as you posted, “excuse for the person who tried to murder Trump”.
If those of your words weren't in direct response to my opinions or conclusions, the only other concepts mentioned in my post were those of Johnathan Swift within his book, “Gulliver's Travels”.

Your mention of an “excuse” for murder wasn't referring to “Gulliver's Travels”, but to someone else? Then why did you mention an “excuse” when responding to my post? What lies and insults are you referring to?

You consider me to be a “deranged leftist”? Between us, the term “Leftist” is factual only if I'm to the left of you on a political spectrum. Additionally, your use of the term “deranged” is your opinion not supported or refuted by facts cited by eighter one of us.
Respectfully, Supposn

Lisa558, you quoted what I posted at 1:27 AM Eastern Daylight Savings time, in which I offered no, as you posted, “excuse for the person who tried to murder Trump”.
If those of your words weren't in direct response to my opinions or conclusions, the only other concepts mentioned in my post were those of Johnathan Swift within his book, “Gulliver's Travels”.

Your mention of an “excuse” for murder wasn't referring to “Gulliver's Travels”, but to someone else? Then why did you mention an “excuse” when responding to my post? What lies and insults are you referring to?

You consider me to be a “deranged leftist”? Between us, the term “Leftist” is factual only if I'm to the left of you on a political spectrum. Additionally, your use of the term “deranged” is your opinion not supported or refuted by facts cited by eighter one of us.
Respectfully, Supposn
You are either a deranged leftist or a foreign agent indulging in agitprop.

In either case, you are still the one who started talking about Gulliver's Travels.

You are either a deranged leftist or a foreign agent indulging in agitprop.

In either case, you are still the one who started talking about Gulliver's Travels.
Yeah, I checked - it WAS that deranged ledtist who brought up Gulliver’s Travels. Who even THINKS that way?

And he did attempt a half-assed excuse - or perhaps a veiled threat - that maybe the guy tried to kill Trump because a pregnant woman didn’t want to be a mother that year. Say what?! It’s almost like he’s saying that if you don’t let women kill their babies in their own state, and not have to take an inconvenient bus ride, then someone might try to kill the next president.

P.S. If a woman doesn’t want to become a mother in the next year, she can use birth control - 99% effective, and 99.9% when doubled up with a secondary method. It’s what responsible women do.

Forum List

Back