Breaking! Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony at amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

Flynn will never see inside prison cell. Any jail time he might get will be pointless. Mueller has nothing on him that Trump cannot pardon or commute. Those expecting him to roll on Trump have been deceived because there is nothing to roll on!
The chance for pardon has already passed, beside there would be too much conflict of interest for a parson to be constitutional.
Flynn is already spilling the beans.

Wrong-

The Clinton Foundation did receive some money from at least one Uranium One investor, but it appears that other claims were overblown. That investor was Ian Telfer, who donated between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review.

But, the main Uranium One donor to the foundation, Frank Giustra, divested himself from his stake in the company three years before it was sold., and 18 months before Ms Clinton became secretary of State.

Separately, The New York Times reported last year that former President Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech to a conference in Moscow in 2010.
Trump supporters are saying Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia. This is the truth
Lol what fucking planning? Dumbass, let me break it down for you : Someone bribing someone in logistical operations does not in any way indicate that someone was bribing Clinton, the Secretary of State.

You have exactly zero.

You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.

Yea I’m right and you know it - nothing here.

U One is operating as usual while politicos blow thier bullshit pipes.
It's spelled 'their', not 'thier'. You really are a Russian aren't you, commie?

Oh you got me now McMonkey :rolleyes:

MjAxMi1iYmI0MTIzMjJiMjIwYTMz.png

Wrong-

The Clinton Foundation did receive some money from at least one Uranium One investor, but it appears that other claims were overblown. That investor was Ian Telfer, who donated between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review.

But, the main Uranium One donor to the foundation, Frank Giustra, divested himself from his stake in the company three years before it was sold., and 18 months before Ms Clinton became secretary of State.

Separately, The New York Times reported last year that former President Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech to a conference in Moscow in 2010.
Trump supporters are saying Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia. This is the truth
You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.

Yea I’m right and you know it - nothing here.

U One is operating as usual while politicos blow thier bullshit pipes.
It's spelled 'their', not 'thier'. You really are a Russian aren't you, commie?

Oh you got me now McMonkey :rolleyes:

MjAxMi1iYmI0MTIzMjJiMjIwYTMz.png
Nobody silences American Patriot Steve McGarrett, commie!

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony at amounts to:

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

Flynn will never see inside prison cell. Any jail time he might get will be pointless. Mueller has nothing on him that Trump cannot pardon or commute. Those expecting him to roll on Trump have been deceived because there is nothing to roll on!
So you are counting on your crooked to his very core president to abuse his presidential power to get himself off the hook, eh? My oh my, how upright and ethical of you! :rolleyes:

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

The Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrant that nailed Flynn.....once the application for the warrant comes out, and shows this to the judge handling Flynn's case, all the evidence against him will have to be thrown out.....the agents who put the dossier forward to get the warrant will be fired, and then it will move up the chain to obama, lynch, and comey....

But hey, keep dreaming......
They can't get a warrant with simply using the Dossier.

They had to have the alleged Dossier parts used, corroborated by their own FBI agents and proof of such be shown to the Judge, before a warrant would be issued by a judge....

Simple as that....

So, these claims that the dossier was the evidence given to the FISA court for warrants is fake news, it had to be verified and shown to be verified, before the FISA judge could issue one.

This spells bad news for the Trump Campaign team....

This is nothing you should be happy about or use as something bad....it simply would mean and CONFIRM that the dossier had legitimate and accurate information if the dossier was used as you claim.

Last edited:
`
In this case, as far as I'm concerned, if a law was violated, those people should be tried in a court of law and if found guilty, punished to the full extent of the law.

Both Hillary and Obama's signatures were required to make it happen.
and who elses ?
None that would've made it happen. It took the Prez and SoS to make it official.
Here Aba read em and weep
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org
Oct 26, 2017 - We covered it during the 2016 presidential campaign, when Donald Trump falsely accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of giving away U.S. uranium rights to the Russians and claimed — without evidence — that it was done in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. Now, the issue is ...
Clinton Foundation Archives - FactCheck.org
Clinton Foundation Archives - FactCheck.org
A False 'Corruption' Claim. October 25, 2016. In a TV ad, Donald Trump falsely claims that Hillary Clinton “handed over American uranium rights to the Russians” as part of a “pay-to-play” scheme to get “filthy rich.” Clinton did not have the authority to unilaterally approve that deal. Click here to read more ...

remember aba trump is the same sob that claimed obama wasn't a citizen and he had proof

Forum List

Back