Breaking! House Chairman Asks Speaker Ryan To Declassify All FBI And DOJ Trump Dossier Docs

Yes....what should we do with those people, lets hear from the man himself

only a democrat with an IQ under 42 had to come up with a scandal involving two inexpensive russian girls having a field day at a Russian Motel 6

only a democrat with an IQ under 42 had to come up with a scandal involving two inexpensive russian girls having a field day at a Russian Motel 6

Where are you finding these "inexpensive" Russian girls? The only one I've ever known cleaned out my wallet and didn't even pee on me.

Where are you finding these "inexpensive" Russian girls? The only one I've ever known cleaned out my wallet and didn't even pee on me.

i think the cheapest ones are in Romainia? 45.50 plus UPS shipping,,,its about $2,387.42 plus u have to tip the UPS man

No shit, they are the only ones that like to be in a golden shower

so what is wrong with peeing on a cheap matress in a 29.99 a nite Motel 6 Bed? u would think that the owner would charge extra for that!

i think the cheapest ones are in Romainia? 45.50 plus UPS shipping,,,its about $2,387.42 plus u have to tip the UPS man

I went to the first Romanian mail-order bride site I could find. Geez, most of them have crazy eyes. Better hide all the knives.

Romanian Brides - Mail order brides from Romania

No shit, they are the only ones that like to be in a golden shower

so what is wrong with peeing on a cheap matress in a 29.99 a nite Motel 6 Bed? u would think that the owner would charge extra for that!

yeah, we all know Trump would stay at Motel 6....these lefties, they are the suckers born every minute

I went to the first Romanian mail-order bride site I could find. Geez, most of them have crazy eyes. Better hide all the knives.

They look like fugitives from a chain gang.

im gonna look for Guam Brides,,,i think they are having a two for 1 special

I looked for mail order brides from Guam and the only one I could find on the whole island thinks you're not black enough. besides, she's probably so heavy that if she left the island, it would tip over and capsize.

b-1295643.jpg

Bulgarian women is where its at...

I looked for mail order brides from Guam and the only one I could find on the whole island thinks you're not black enough. besides, she's probably so heavy that if she left the island, it would tip over and capsize.

b-1295643.jpg
well there's always N.Korean Brides, I hear they are desperate,,,maybe i can get 3 for 99.00

You just had to make me want to go look, you bastard. Oww. My eyes.

Bulgarian Brides - Mail order brides from Bulgaria

b-726542.jpg

b-726542.jpg
she looks like she ate Maxine Waters

b-1295643.jpg
well there's always N.Korean Brides, I hear they are desperate,,,maybe i can get 3 for 99.00

Don't want one of those. She'd probably be so hungry that she'd gnaw my arm off.

b-1295643.jpg

Don't want one of those. She'd probably be so hungry that she'd gnaw my arm off.
so i better hide my 42 Hamsters if i order one?

b-726542.jpg

Hey! Just make sure she has lots of tattoos!

That way you will have heat in the winter, shade in the summer, and moving pictures all year long!

b-726542.jpg

Hey! Just make sure she has lots of tattoos!

That way you will have heat in the winter, shade in the summer, and moving pictures all year long!
im guessing her retail price is $7.50,,,,,but the UPS bill is a lot more being they charge by the pound

Forum List

Back