🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! House Considering Impeaching Rosenstein For Failure To Turn Over Documents To Congress

Hateway Plunkit and Dimbart. Nothing like going for the credible sources.

/thread

Rosenstine is obstructing justice and needs to be impeached as the Congressmen are suggesting. He, Mueller, Comey, et al are Obama stooges and the documents will expose the fact Obama was in on the attempted coup d'etat attempted by The Swamp of our President.

Hateway Plunkit and Dimbart. Nothing like going for the credible sources.

/thread
Classic!
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

While their at it, I say they need to impeach Sessions too. That sniveling weasel Rosenstein thinks he's invincible because he's a Star of David badge wearer.

House Considering Impeaching Rosenstein for Delaying and Not Providing Documents Requested by Congressional Oversight Committees

GOP Rep Meadows: If Rosenstein Doesn't Turn Over Docs, We Will Move to Impeach | Breitbart

(()schiff))) explodes “Congress never said pretty please....it’s another Shoah....this will endanger national security...”

While their at it, I say they need to impeach Sessions too. That sniveling weasel Rosenstein thinks he's invincible because he's a Star of David badge wearer.

House Considering Impeaching Rosenstein for Delaying and Not Providing Documents Requested by Congressional Oversight Committees

GOP Rep Meadows: If Rosenstein Doesn't Turn Over Docs, We Will Move to Impeach | Breitbart

Don't know if you are accurate, but hope so. Replace him, and the replacement can fire MUELLER instantly. Trump can NOT fire Rosenstein, but congress can. Lets see what they do! But, if I was you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Maybe they can put that on their "To Do" list right after assigning a Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton. Ruh Roooooh!

Forum List

Back