🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Rosenstein Fails To Turn Over Comey Memos On Deadline--Firing/Impeachment Imminent

Mueller is working for Soros and the UN:
30725484_1705033069564105_2644686997968388096_n.jpg

And for the democrats....

He never said this.

Robert Muller, former Assistant Secretary General to the United Nations and the 1989 winner of the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education.

I HATE that this shit gets passed around and becomes fact. The problem is, even after people find out its not true, they keep right on sending it to others.

I see that others have posted the facts about the fake Mueller quote but here are some other links, just in case the nutters still want to spread this one around.

Robert Mueller Called for One World Government, Religion-

Robert Mueller Saying He Supports ‘One-World Government’ Is A Falsely Attributed Quote

And

Robert Muller
A book by former UN Assistant Secretary-General Robert Muller, supporter of global education.

Source: 
RobertMuller.org.

Watch our ADtv video about the UN and the Occult Agenda. 

" data-location="">
Robert Muller, former Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations, is a strong believer in Teilhard’s theories. Notice his comments:

We must move as quickly as possible to a one-world government; a one-world religion; under a one-world leader.iv

Teilhard had always viewed the United Nations as the progressive institutional embodiment of his philosophy.v

...Teilhard de Chardin influenced his companion [Father de Breuvery], who inspired his colleagues, who started a rich process of global and long-term thinking in the UN, which affected many nations and people around the world. I have myself been deeply influenced by Teilhard (emphasis added).vi

Muller explains here how such unBiblical and nonsensical doctrines as Teilhard's could have the deep influence they do on the United Nations. Teilhard simply had to convince a few of the right, influential people in the intellectual world. Soon, scholars started discussing his ideas, and the United Nations began to take them to heart. We must remember that Teilhard was a Jesuit, and had the power of that society behind him, along with the responsibility to bolster global unity as a way to increase the Papacy's political power.
Teilhard's One-World Government | Robert Muller

Muller-book1.jpg

Forum List

Back