🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking! Rosenstein Fails To Turn Over Comey Memos On Deadline--Firing/Impeachment Imminent

Mueller is working for Soros and the UN:
30725484_1705033069564105_2644686997968388096_n.jpg

And for the democrats....
DISINFORMATION / FAKE / LIE
This quote comes from an Assistant Secretary of the United Nations by the name of Robert Muller from Belgium. Not Robert Mueller, a war hero from the USA.

Russian disinformation and dirty trick?
An attack on American Democracy?
If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck it is probably a duck.

Mueller is working for Soros and the UN:
30725484_1705033069564105_2644686997968388096_n.jpg

And for the democrats....
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

your president is a Crooked Donald, and KARMA, the bitch, is finally catching up with him.... :p as she always does....

Not only is he not going anywhere, we are going to reelect him. Money talks and people are getting paychecks again.

Global out - Patriotism in.
Now that you know that Mueller wants to hand us over to the UN, who wants total control over your "freedom", e.g. he wants to make up a new religion to which everyone has to adhere, why is he a hero of yours?

The UN is salivating about carving this country up and parceling it out to all their friends. Our water, our uranium, our farmland are all up for sale. Ask Bayer, ask Nestles, ask Saudi Arabia. Ask Russia what rare mineral they need to send to Iran for a nuclear proliferation agenda...
What about UN control do you democrats find more attractive than freedom? What makes a German company buying up Kansas a good idea? Do you know how much Nestles is making off of our clean water?

This is not a Demo/Repub problem. It is a UN/USA battle for this country, and half of our country wants the UN to win.
You need a good shrink,,,,,just trying to help

Pot, meet kettle.

Rosenstein has asked the committees for more time.

Trumnp has the power to order he turn the stuff over. Every
member of those committees have the security clearance to
read everything, thus they cannot stall based on national security
reasons. Especially Oversight. They can't do their job at all if they are
not given the materials.

They need to press for impeachment of Rosenstein.
DJT, clearly, has no idea all of this works.

Trump cannot order any of "the stuff over." Sheesh.

To hell he can't.

He's the POTUS. He controls the Executive Branch of Govt.

He can give them a direct order and fire them if they fail to obey

He's had months. He's made his choice to not meet the Monday congressional deadline the House Intelligence Committee gave him. He's just pissed in his chili. Now the Star of David badge wearers fate is sealed. Stay tuned for an announcement soon as American Patriot Steve McGarrett will bring you the latest updates as they come in.

DEADLINE PASSES for DOJ to Turn Over Unredacted Comey Memos to Congress (Video)

Impeachment?

Explain.

LOL

He can be impeached. As a matter of fact, impeachment articles have already been drawn up.

BREAKING: Lawmaker Drafts Articles Of Impeachment For Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-impeachment-for-deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein/

Nunes Warns Rosenstein & Wray: Turn Over Unredacted Documents Or Face IMPEACHMENT (VIDEO)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ver-unredacted-documents-or-face-impeachment/

I can't post on Gateway Pundit because I've been banned. They don't want opposing views.

That being said, there is no law against taking personal notes after talking to the President of the United States unless you were talking about something that threatens the safety of the country.

This is America. Republicans don't understand it's not Russia or China. The president can't say everything you say about me is classified until I say otherwise. This is one of the reasons Trump doesn't understand the law and Republicans don't understand the constitution.

Jim Jordan was hilarious last night. Anderson Cooper asked him if Trump ever lied and Jordan said not to my knowledge.

Anderson was stunned.

So Anderson asked again point blank, has Trump ever lied about anything.

Jordan once again said no, not to my knowledge.

Hilarious!

The Obama and the Democrats politicized the FBI.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public.
They are not supposed to be protecting the Corrupt Democrats.
Trump needs to drain the swamp.
I agree, but starting with Sessions. He never should have recused himself. He should have pulled a Lynch.

Its not like he had a choice. I mean, you DO know that, right?

Idiot trump still doesn't but everyone else does.

The Obama and the Democrats politicized the FBI.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the public.
They are not supposed to be protecting the Corrupt Democrats.
Trump needs to drain the swamp.

Since Comey threw Hillary under the bus, I don’t think “protecting” means what you think it means.

Rosenstein has asked the committees for more time.

Trumnp has the power to order he turn the stuff over. Every
member of those committees have the security clearance to
read everything, thus they cannot stall based on national security
reasons. Especially Oversight. They can't do their job at all if they are
not given the materials.

They need to press for impeachment of Rosenstein.
DJT, clearly, has no idea all of this works.

Trump cannot order any of "the stuff over." Sheesh.

To hell he can't.

He's the POTUS. He controls the Executive Branch of Govt.

He can give them a direct order and fire them if they fail to obey
:lol: As much as you’d like it, Donald isn’t king

gots to wait for Mueller to report before congress can do a thing
Yes, correct....

But it really begins after that... as the House Judicial Committee has meetings to determine what the Impeachment reasons are, if any. If there are reasons for impeachment in their opinions, which usually takes about 6 months for them to make up their minds through their evaluation of the report, they draw up the Impeachment indictments, and have to pass the charges in committee and then it goes to the House floor for debate, and then the impeachment vote in the full House, or something like that...?

So it is not an immediate process and being an election year throws a left hook in to it...

Forum List

Back