🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.

You really believe that Paul Ryan and the House would bring impeachment charges over pardons? LOL

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
If trump pardons any of these criminals or the others soon indicted his presidency is over. Kaput.
huh?

Liberals: "We got him now!" # 4,658,678
Idiot stil thinks the indictments are over.

Trump hired a campaign manager now charged with “ conspiracy against the United States..
Trump: I hire the best people.
Ha ha ha ha

Somewhere down the line Mueller will hit the thin skinned whiny little bitch an obstruction of justice indictment.

Can you read dumbass? Obviously not.

I do wonder why presidents don't do a followed. Not saying they've done anythang wrong. Say, 1 week before they go out of office.
They just resign, let the VP become Pres and issue former Pres. and many, many other pardons.

Unlike anything Mueller has, as he has demonstrated, this new information proves 'collusion' and criminal activity ..............
get
Leslie%20Nielsen%20Nothing%20to%20See%20Here.gif

Trump's Campaign Manager and his Foreign Policy adviser both in a Conspiracy Against The United States of America.........That is totally disrespectful to our Flag

When is Mueller going to indict those responsible for funding the Russian-linked firm that just took the 5th before Congress, GPS Fusion?
On what grounds?
Working with foreign agents - and according to snowflakes working with the Russians - to acquire 'dirt' on a US candidate to use against that candidate in an election - which the dossier was - is ILLEGAL.

It has now been exposed that Obama and his 'Obama For America' 'charity' gave GPS fusion nearly $1 Million dollars, and Hillary and the DNC gave them approx. $9 Million.

As you already know, GPS Fusion is linked directly to the Russians, and the dossier they provided was from a foreign agent who wrote a report filled with propaganda provided by the Russians.

Unlike anything Mueller has, as he has demonstrated, this new information proves 'collusion' and criminal activity perpetrated by Obama, Hillary, and the DNC, primarily Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who is former DNC Chairwoman and facilitator of the infamous Pakistani spy ring.

No one on the campaign "worked with foreign agents", dope.

Unlike anything Mueller has, as he has demonstrated, this new information proves 'collusion' and criminal activity ..............
get
Leslie%20Nielsen%20Nothing%20to%20See%20Here.gif

Trump's Campaign Manager and his Foreign Policy adviser both in a Conspiracy Against The United States of America.........That is totally disrespectful to our Flag

It truly is. Seriously how could Trump not have known about these crimes committed by these guys?

LOL yall are so stupid.

Breaking Update!

Twitter

Jack Posobiec
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
I’m told Mueller and Rosenstein scrambled to push up Manafort tax charges immediately after Uranium One FBI story broke
10:48 AM · Oct 30, 2017

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
Tax fraud is not Trump related
Fara violation is not Trump related.
As predicted by conservatives here.... YOU GOT NOTHING!

Why are you certain this is the end of the investigation?
Oh it's not the end. It has months to go. But tax fraud and fara as a start? And that dossier still looking?
Not good for Democrats.
Not good for democrats ha ha ha ha ha ha
As 3 of Trump’s right hand men are in JAIL.

Right! How will they survive? Not Trump....Democrats! Lol

I say the Great Orange Douche should test FULLY this theory!

Another Trump campaign official falls:

Ex-Trump campaign adviser pleads guilty to making false statement - CNNPolitics

A former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser has pleaded guilty to making a false statement to the FBI after he lied about his interactions with foreign officials close to the Russian government, the campaign's clearest connection so far to Russia's efforts to meddle in the 2016 election.

In court records unsealed on Monday, the FBI said George Papadopoulos "falsely described his interactions with a certain foreign contact who discussed 'dirt' related to emails" concerning Hillary Clinton.

Breaking Update!

Twitter

Jack Posobiec
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
I’m told Mueller and Rosenstein scrambled to push up Manafort tax charges immediately after Uranium One FBI story broke

More like the opposite.
The uranium story was pushed to provide cover for the impending indictments.

Breaking Update!

Twitter

Jack Posobiec
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

More like the opposite.
The uranium story was pushed to provide cover for the impending indictments.

Yes, because we all know you can't have two news stories nor criminal investigations at once.

Of course we also know Democrats don't break the law, okay they break the law, but their supporters don't care.

or maybe he is working on the actual evidence that points to the podesta brothers. hmmmm seems more logical to me. but that's just me.

What do you think the Podesta Brothers did?
we will find out once Manafort starts to talk. but working on with a foreign agency and money laundering come to mind.

I hope Manafort turns over all the Lobbying payoffs in the swamp.

Wait, he and fellow NAZI, Stone started the DC. SWAMP!

Paul Manafort, Roger
Stone and Lee Atwater, young Republicans political operatives, pose for pic.

paul-manafort-roger-stone-lee-atwater.jpg

btw..Atwater died from a brain tumor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back