🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Jake Tapper Tweets "The CIA Needs To Take Out Julian For National Security Purposes".

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Why Jake? What are you scared of? Could it be you and the intelligence community have been busted in a massive illegal scheme perpetuated by Obama to undermine the new glorious leader the American people have chosen as their President?

Twitter

Jake Tappers Tweet
Twitter

Last edited:
Wikileaks has become a tool for Russia to use to destabilize our country. Assange hasn't done any hacking for years. He is just an outlet for what Russian hackers can find. I'm appalled that the right is willing to cheer the obvious attack on us and beg for more.

Wikileaks has become a tool for Russia to use to destabilize our country. Assange hasn't done any hacking for years. He is just an outlet for what Russian hackers can find. I'm appalled that the right is willing to cheer the obvious attack on us and beg for more.

Whistleblowing is not partisan, let it all out.

Jake merely parrots what he is told.....friend of the Podestas...likes cheese pizza

I actually had exactly the same reaction as Jake Tapper. Shoot that bastard as an enemy of the U.S.

• Banned
It's not Wikileaks that's trying to destabilize the country, it's Obama and his underlings.

Forum List

Back