BREAKING:Judge Engoron Caught Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter

I did some research and found an organization called the State of NY Commission for Supervising the Conduct of Judges. I have sent both complaints about Engoron to them.

Be sure to give us weekly updates till they get back to you

A man taking a picture with his shirt off is showing "bad judgement"????? You cheered when Putin rode his horse without wearing a shirt. What a man!!!!

Your desperation is showing.

Yeah, Putin is a man.

This stank-ass scarecrow is not anyone I'd allow within 100 yards of any children.

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

Ugly too

He's a sick perv like Carlos Danger. He needs to step down from the bench. He's been exposed.

engoron-nude-selfie-1024x576.jpg

He looks like a 60 something... well just that.

Just gross

And you elected one President. Your point?

You said the Democrats were responsible for the American people losing respect for the Supreme Court, and I was pointing out to your that all of the judges behaviour which has caused Americans to lose respect for the Court, is laid at the feet of the corruption of the court by sexually abusive and/or corrupt Republicans appointees to the SC, not because of anything Democrats have done or decided.

You immediately tried to deflect from my total take down of your bullshit post, giving me the opportunity to remind you that you had your ass handed to you on a plate.

Thanks for playing.

You said the Democrats were responsible for the American people losing respect for the Supreme Court, and I was pointing out to your that all of the judges behaviour which has caused Americans to lose respect for the Court, is laid at the feet of the corruption of the court by sexually abusive and/or corrupt Republicans appointees to the SC, not because of anything Democrats have done or decided.

You immediately tried to deflect from my total take down of your bullshit post, giving me the opportunity to remind you that you had your ass handed to you on a plate.

Thanks for playing.

You're just annoying

Thanks for playing.
Which party will you vote for ?
Oh, You live in another country!
You have no legitimate involvement is a US discussion

Thanks for playing.
So you support the sexual abuse by the President because he's on your team. Dat's fucked up.

MAGA Macho Man
You have two Republican appointed sex offenders on the Supreme Court.

Three Republican Supreme Court Justices have been implicated in bribery schemes involving millions of dollars in "gifts" or work for their wives, from people having cases before the Court.

You have the Federalist Society "grooming" radical right wing religious cult members for seats on the SC and paying massive sums of money to get them appointed.

And you're talking about the "quality of the people running the judidical system". The people who are the problem are all Republican appointees.

I'm sure it will end up in the round filing cabinet where it belongs.
we don’t have any of that you fucking loon.

Forum List

Back