BREAKING:Judge Engoron Caught Posting Half-Naked Photos of Himself to High School Alumni Newsletter

Is the newsletter distributed to high school students? Or alumni from his class era?

Look, I understand that people are at odds with this guy, but unless kids are on the distribution list for this newsletter, there’s nothing here. It’s just a fitness documentation.

I expect I’ll get hate from you right wingers, but to that I say, fight the fights that need to be fought, and leave the petty games out of it.
The GOP has no fights that need to be fought, they are full of baloney and only care about stealing money from the middle class.... And dooping their ignoramuses....

Did he create the “High School Alumni” entity as a facility to store his photos?
How many others contribute in the same fashion?
How many photos has he sent in?

These questions will quickly become unanswerable

1699490311804.png

Amen!

These little NaziCon circle-jerks are entertaining.
The garbage hateful divisive anti American propaganda they love is also entertaining. Fox's defense says that they are entertainment and propaganda and should not be taken seriously. But they never mentioned that on the air LOLAARRTGHHHHHHHHH....

Sorry, but I say discredit the fuck out of this evil lowlife!

We need to start fighting back HARD against the lawfare! Too many of us are so mealy-mouthed when we should roar like lions.

Absolutely, but do it with legitimate arguments. Stuff like this just makes people look silly and desperate.

The GOP has no fights that need to be fought, they are full of baloney and only care about stealing money from the middle class.... And dooping their ignoramuses....
No, there are plenty of fights they can fight. This just isn’t one of them.

No kids in high school.

I'm an empty nester.

My son likes to run a lot and sometimes on hot days he does it with no shirt on. Lock him up! Derp derp.

I wonder what rediculous assertions will be made of the other judges who preside over Trump's indictments.

Right wing media character assassination for Trump and the best they can come up with is a topless photo of the guy? ROFL.

How are trumpers not embarrassed of themselves?

Rediculous... :laughing0301:

I also submitted 2 complaints on Engoron with the New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct. I told them about the half nude photos and also about the fact that the judge's son makes money from his father's cases. I'll post any results I get.
Yeah, good luck with that. I can hear them laughing from here.

The number of 65 , 70, 75 year olds that send unclothed gym and bathroom photos to a “High School Alumni ” site that I know about is………Him.
Disheveled strange one with very bad judgement(we knew that already)
My god! I bet he parades around topless at the beach! And with his hair mussed! :omg:

The children! The children! :crybaby:

The ultimate “Oh My” constant pearl clutchers are now feigning that this is a non issue . You are convincing or converting No One

Big Update

MUST SEE: TRUMP ReTruths Judge Engoron’s Skinny, Hairless Chest Shots – From The Gateway Pundit’s Report on the Exhibitionist Judge​

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

BREAKINGBOMBSHELLZOMG: Topless man seen at beach! Alert the media! The children! The children!

Judges are appointed to uphold the law at all times and therefore there should never be any possibility of skeletons within a mile of his closet .
This guy is an embarrassment to his profession and should be immediately pushed into retirement at minimum .
The fact that he is , or , is not connected to Mr Trump, is irrelevant .
So you assent to the impeachments of Thomas and Alito? Who at the very least have presented the appearance of impropriety.

Forum List

Back