BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy just told reporters he supports moving forward with two Trump Impeachment expungement resolutions, including for January 6

We would much rather see serious impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden for federal crimes against this nation.

I disagree. Given that even some key Democrats admit Trump was denied due process in both impeachment proceedings and in fact none of the accusations against him have proved to be true, the most honorable thing Congress could do would be to expunge them.

Bringing impeachment proceedings against Biden based on not hard proof but circumstantial evidence would be an exercise in futility, seen as purely politically motivated revenge, and would further divide the country. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that the Senate will remove him from office. And the GOP can expect zero cooperation from the DOJ who will almost certainly undercut them as much as it can figure out ways to do that.

Last edited:
We would much rather see serious impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden for federal crimes against this nation.

I want BOTH. Biden should be impeached and the entire leadership of the democratic party should have their finances locked until further investigation. Trump's TWO impeachments need to be erased because that other party that shan't be named fabricated either charges. This invalidates the Democratic party.

I heard someone say we should kill all of the govt. and start all over, I don't know if I can agree with that.

Next, McCarthy will want to enact a monument of Trump's ass that him & the rest of the orange jailbird's lackeys like Jordan & Comer can kiss every time they enter the Capital building.

I disagree. Given that even some key Democrats admit Trump was denied due process in both impeachment proceedings and in fact none of the accusations against him have proved to be true, the most honorable thing Congress could do would be to expunge them.

Bringing impeachment proceedings against Biden based on not hard proof but circumstantial evidence would be an exercise in futility, seen as purely politically motivated revenge, and would further divide the country. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that the Senate will remove him from office. And the GOP can expect zero cooperation from the DOJ who will almost certainly undercut them as much as it can figure out ways to do that.

There is no due process in a impeachment. That is in criminal law.

Symbolism don't feed the Bulldog.

This is a slam dumk. Just Vote, send it over. They've had 6 months already. Useless busterds.

There is no due process in a impeachment. That is in criminal law.
The only constitutional basis for impeachment is treason, bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors, i.e. criminal offenses.

Due process is a requirement that legal matters be resolved according to established rules and principles and that individuals be treated fairly. Due process applies to both civil and criminal matters.

Impeachments are now a joke thanks to the Democrats. This is the best thing to expunge these bullshit Impeachments.

Forum List

Back