BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

You dumb nazi, I got as far as this to see you're projecting your enemies as the nazis when it's you who is the nazi.

democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.

In reality, from which you Nazis are divorced, the nazis did the polar opposite of that, privatizing everything they could.

But then again, I'm trying to educate a dumbass nazi who thought John Wilkes Booth was a Democrat. :icon_rolleyes:
Here come the Nazis defending their Nazism by trying to call it something else.

lol

The right's war on democracy continues.

Rigged elections are the ultimate war on democracy.

We are at what, 32% of Americans who have at least SOME faith in our elections? 68% have "little or no trust" in our elections.

How long do you think THAT will stand.

Most Americans don't view our government as legitimate. The most informed and active have ZERO trust in our elections.

Only insofar as they seek to override and wipe out all other cultures and way of life. That’s why the right is obsessed with their “culture war”, a term that they coined and have been using for decades.

Conservatives demand we adhere to a mono-culture that they define as part of their national identity.

This is at the heart of fascism.

The "melting pot" is absolutely a mono-culture - and the only way a society survives.

What you of the fascist left are doing is destroying the nation - deliberately.

You wage war on our Constitution and everything that makes us "America."

Just think of how often you’ll hear conservatives talk about “real” men or “real” women or “real” Americans and attack people who don’t fit that category.
The main idea is having a nation that works at the lowest price possible to the taxpayers. We surpassed that a long time ago and the Progs with their recent legislation is going in for the kill. Traditional is what keeps civilization goingeven in bad times.Bad timeswill come here again as we will be taught a huge lesson.

The "melting pot" is absolutely a mono-culture - and the only way a society survives.
This is a very fascist perspective, and one I don’t share.
What you of the fascist left are doing is destroying the nation - deliberately.

You wage war on our Constitution and everything that makes us "America."
You can believe that nonsense if you want, but what you’re accusing the left of doing is the least fascist thing. In fact, this kind of attack is extremely to the scapegoating the fascist do. They attack an internal enemy who is attempting to destroy their concept of national identity.

Uhh, maybe cause she doesn't count the votes?

Can you name any Secretary of State ever, running for another office within their own state, who recused themselves?

No, she merely ensures that defective vote machines went to the correct areas.

DURRRRRR

The main idea is having a nation that works at the lowest price possible to the taxpayers. We surpassed that a long time ago and the Progs with their recent legislation is going in for the kill. Traditional is what keeps civilization goingeven in bad times.Bad timeswill come here again as we will be taught a huge lesson.
Traditional values worked out for some people. It oppressed other people.

LOL

No, nazi,

Right, democrat

I said you're NOT a Democrat.

You contradict yourself, you call me a democrat, then say I'm not a Nazi - you are as confused as you are stupid.
I said you're a nazi. Would you have understood that better had I said it in German?

Du sprichst kein Deutsch. Ich bin sicher, Sie können es auf Farsi sagen.

Not my problem you're ignorant of history, Stumpy.
You are the one who is ignorant of history so much so that you easily took repackaged Nazi Doctrine as your own and just slapped a different coat of paint on it calling it Economic Social Governance, World Economic Forum, Sustainability, Climate Change, Political Correctness, and Tolerance. Agenda 2030 is nothing more than Hitler's Mein Kampf with a few more details and Social Planning.

You are the one who is ignorant of history so much so that you easily took repackaged Nazi Doctrine as your own and just slapped a different coat of paint on it calling it Economic Social Governance, World Economic Forum, Sustainability, Climate Change, Political Correctness, and Tolerance. Agenda 2030 is nothing more than Hitler's Mein Kampf with a few more details and Social Planning.

:cuckoo:

LOL

The machines were tested and working the day before the election. So how did she accomplish the nonsense you accuse her of?
Then they were programmed to fail. That is the only option left. Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't buy your lies at all.

You have a final solution to the "white problem," doncha? That is the climax of the democrat Reich.

Yes, you have your dream of America prospering like Venezuela and North Korea.
Congratulations, you have absolutely no idea what Democrats want, just totally perverted misinformed fearmongered BS about communism... Try looking at a real news outlet someday... By the way, for the foreseeable future, Democrats simply want healthcare for everyone, a living wage, cheap college and training, great infrastructure and vacations, paid parental leave and daycare help and and ID work card to end illegal immigration, just like every other modern country has. All of these things are incredibly popular but you people block them because election steal, emails and pedophilia, brainwashed functional moron. And tax the rich again and invest in America again after 40 years of Republican give away to the rich and total garbage for rubes like you.

Last edited:
Then they were programmed to fail. That is the only option left. Thanks for pointing that out.
It's a conspiracy of all election officials of both parties and every public servant and law enforcement in the country, right, dunderhead?

This is a very fascist perspective, and one I don’t share.

Melting Pot is "fascist?"

Are you insane?

You can believe that nonsense if you want, but what you’re accusing the left of doing is the least fascist thing. In fact, this kind of attack is extremely to the scapegoating the fascist do. They attack an internal enemy who is attempting to destroy their concept of national identity.

So, you oppose "nations" entirely?

Only Global Dictatorship is acceptable to you?

Forum List

Back