BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

LOL

The machines were tested and working the day before the election. So how did she accomplish the nonsense you accuse her of?

And they all suddenly failed.

You are such a pathetic boob.

Anyone surprised?

The era of free and fair elections is over. The only way they get restored is through force of arms.

Do We the People have the will to restore our Constitutional Republic?

I'm going to say "no," and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people has already vanished from this earth.
This is a lie and completely ridiculous.

I know exactly what democrats want.

View attachment 736355

ROFL

Tell THAT to the Railway unions.

Quid Pro can send $50 BILLION to Ukraine (10% to the big guy) but no paid leave for railway workers...
Meanwhile the White House is working to get them paid leave without a strike which would kill the country, brainwashed functional moron. Try real news someday Google the rail strike and see what everybody is saying instead of listening to absolute hateful divisive garbage, dingbat dupe

This is a lie and completely ridiculous.

68% of the nation agrees with me.

There is a price for the election fraud you've engaged in over the last two decades.

Look, your goal is to destroy the Constitutional Republic, so undermining the faith in elections is just part of the overall fascist democrat agenda.

As your fellow Nazi Marener put it, your Reich opposes the very existence of the United States as a Nation, and seeks to subjugate us as a vassal of a global, one world dictatorship.

Civil war is raging as we speak, and it will become violent, sooner rather than later. I've said for years that the ultimate goal of the Nazi democrats is to incite widespread violence as a pretext to asking China to restore order, ending the Nation once and for all.

Meanwhile the White House is working to get them paid leave without a strike which would kill the country, brainwashed functional moron. Try real news someday Google the rail strike and see what everybody is saying instead of listening to absolute hateful divisive garbage, dingbat dupe

Lying again huh, Fascist Franco?

You do little else.

68% of the nation agrees with me.

There is a price for the election fraud you've engaged in over the last two decades.

Look, your goal is to destroy the Constitutional Republic, so undermining the faith in elections is just part of the overall fascist democrat agenda.

As your fellow Nazi Marener put it, your Reich opposes the very existence of the United States as a Nation, and seeks to subjugate us as a vassal of a global, one world dictatorship.

Civil war is raging as we speak, and it will become violent, sooner rather than later. I've said for years that the ultimate goal of the Nazi democrats is to incite widespread violence as a pretext to asking China to restore order, ending the Nation once and for all.
Okay. 68% of Germany thought that the Jews were destroying their nation too.

All it takes is a demagogue to fill their heads with lies. This disaster is on you pathetic losers.

Okay. 68% of Germany thought that the Jews were destroying their nation too.

Like 95% of democrats think Whites are destroying your duhmobracy?

And you democrats have exactly the same "final solution" in mind that Hitler's Nazis had.

Nazi of a feather and all..

All it takes is a demagogue to fill their heads with lies. This disaster is on you pathetic losers.

Looks like it takes a coordinated effort that goes back decades.

I agree that Obama is a demagogue - but he didn't give rise to the Nazi democrats on his own.

Buh-bye Kari.

Loser.

Buh-bye.

Awwwww.....and here I was assuming you would substantively address the article because the Left has so much integrity and you just want the facts so you can get to the truth.

I'm sooooooooooooooo disappointed.

Just kidding. You people are pond scum.

Forum List

Back