BREAKING: Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Colluded With Federal Agency, CISA, To Censor Election

We still have that. Not being duped by fake news sites like Gatewaypundit doesn't change that.

You literally sit on here all day (no doubt scarfin' down Little Debbies and Mountain Dew) - and repeat every single talking point that the CIA/FBI talking heads on MSDNC spout all day long.

Forgive me if I find you lacking in any conviction whatsoever.

But I do dig your Fetterman avatar. :)

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be coherent or related to something I actually said?
Corporate news media especially cable news media sucks but it's still a hell of a lot better than garbage propaganda which you seem to be in on.... No comparison. Election steal/vax hoax, global warming hoax, the rich pay too much in taxes is all total garbage propaganda.

You literally sit on here all day (no doubt scarfin' down Little Debbies and Mountain Dew) - and repeat every single talking point that the CIA/FBI talking heads on MSDNC spout all day long.

Yes yes it is a gigantic conspiracy of everyone who disagrees with your ridiculous brainwash propaganda lol. Only other brainwashed GOP base voters agree with you in the entire world lol. Try and change the channel sometime

Uuuummmmm......yeaaaaah.

Pretty sure that's "ableist".

Please report to the "quarantine" camp.

And plan on being out of circulation for a while.

For the good of the community.
From the land of the free to land of responsible for all others health-Lib 101

Has nothing to do with the government n
recognizing the Gatewaypundit as fake news.

Has nothing to do with the government n
recognizing the Gatewaypundit as fake news.

AHEM:

Faun said:
That article can be reduced to -- the government officially recognizes the gateway pundit is fake news.

And now I say: HAHAHAHAHHAH!

1670535996591.png

What a maroon.

68% of idiots, maybe.

The whites you hate are only 64% of the nation - even if every white person has lost faith in crooked elections, you still have others who see through farce.

The implications of the lack of faith Americans have in the foundational basis of our government is a very bad portent - but as already noted, your goal is to end the Constitutional Republic and snuff out civil rights completely.

The whites you hate are only 64% of the nation - even if every white person has lost faith in crooked elections, you still have others who see through farce.

The implications of the lack of faith Americans have in the foundational basis of our government is a very bad portent - but as already noted, your goal is to end the Constitutional Republic and snuff out civil rights completely.

I am white, you fucking moron. :cuckoo:

From the land of the free to land of responsible for all others health-Lib 101
just get vaccinated, brainwashed functional moron- try science and reality someday... I see you're bringing measles back in central Ohio, great job! What's next smallpox and polio. Absolute idiocy.

Your lack of faith in our government is because of the crap hateful anti American divisive propaganda and conspiracy nuttery you listen to, brainwashed functional moron. All without any evidence but endless baloney from proven scumbag pundits paid to lie... Poor America.

This was a conspiracy to commit voter fraud against the America First Kari Lake, the actual winner. Richer should be thrown in jail.

The election must be decertified and have do over.

gatewaypundit = fake news.

Your lack of faith in our government is because of the crap hateful anti American divisive propaganda and conspiracy nuttery you listen to, brainwashed functional moron. All without any evidence but endless baloney from proven scumbag pundits paid to lie... Poor America.

No, it's because of the rigging, tampering, and corruption of our elections by you Nazis.

Stop corrupting elections and America will regain faith in them. You'll lose, but faith will be restored.

Forum List

Back