BREAKING: Merrick Garland formally shut down Clinton Foundation "investigation" in August, 2021. FBI destroyed all evidence.

Doesn't matter; it deserves to fall. It allows millions of baby murders, pedoes and freaks to groom grade school children, feeds them drugs and hormones, allows faggots to adopt children, declares Christians and PTA members 'terrorists', railroads cops into prisons in fake trials, same with opposition candidates, and, well, a long list of treasons and RICO violations. What is there left to keep? More corporate welfare and tax bennies for hedge fund managers? Not really a choice left, all roads lead to the same banana republic dictatorship.

The investigation closed with no findings of wrongdoing. Why would you want the government keeping personal information on people who haven’t done anything wrong?
Because the government is selective on whose information it destroys and whose it keeps. Was the Mueller report destroyed when it found nothing that could be prosecuted, or is the personal information of people who did nothing wrong still available to eyes with high enough clearance?

Because the government is selective on whose information it destroys and whose it keeps. Was the Mueller report destroyed when it found nothing that could be prosecuted, or is the personal information of people who did nothing wrong still available to eyes with high enough clearance?
The investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.

The investigation resulted in charges against 34 individuals and 3 companies, 8 guilty pleas, and a conviction at trial.
And there is still personal information that was gathered on people who did nothing wrong. Was that ever destroyed? We do not know, but I do not believe it was, because of the nature of the beast.

And there is still personal information that was gathered on people who did nothing wrong. Was that ever destroyed? We do not know, but I do not believe it was, because of the nature of the beast.
Who cares what you “believe”? It’s irrelevant since it is based on nothing but your own prejudice.

Who cares what you “believe”? It’s irrelevant since it is based on nothing but your own prejudice.
My "prejudice" is guided by decades in IT working with businesses that don't understand why you should actually get rid of outdated data. Heck, I had a manager in a banking client that insisted on keeping a database table even after we showed her it had corrupted data in it. Do you actually believe the government voluntarily destroys evidence it has unless there is a very good reason to do so, like a powerful, highly connected politician demanding that they do so? I see the nature of data collection and preservation every day in my work, and that's only in the private sector, not the public one that has power to destroy lives. I do not believe for a moment that the government is populated by altruistic people just out to take care of everyone. It's more like, "Sure, go ahead and delete that, but copy and archive it first". That's why I had to LOL when Lois Lerner actually claimed they "lost" her emails because of a computer crash. If that was actually true, somebody in IT should have been fired because they committed the cardinal sin of not having a good backup. Sad that so many actually bought that tripe.

No, I firmly believe the nature of government is such that data is preserved by default, and only "destroyed" on demand by a powerful politician (Even then it's not truly destroyed because there almost certainly is a copy of it in an archive somewhere).

Doesn't tbe FOIA require the preservation of all of the DOJ's official communications, investigation findings, evidence, etc...?

Just checked - ANSWER:

'Federal agencies are required to disclose any information requested under the FOIA unless it falls under one of nine exemptions which protect interests such as personal privacy, national security, and law enforcement.'

Last edited:
Doesn't tbe FOIA require the preservation of all of the DOJ's official communications, investigation findings, evidence, etc...?
It is to laugh. Who paid a penalty when Lois Lerner claimed they lost her emails because of a "computer crash". Anyone with more than 6 months in IT will tell you that not having a good backup is a good way to lose your job. I heard of no one getting fired or even reprimanded, and why not? Because they didn't "lose" her emails, there was a good backup, they just didn't want it exposed so they spouted that nonsense and enough people either bought it out of ignorance or applauded her excuse out of partisanship. No, the requirement that things be preserved is about as effective as a screen door in a hurricane. Don't get me wrong, it's preserved, it's just effectively hidden.

How convenient! This nation can't survive much longer with all this embedded corruption within the Department of Justice.

Good grief. I didn't even know that was stillbeing investigated.

What is that? Like 10 years of investigation to uncover nothing?

Oh well, the cult can never be wrong so they will bleat deep state like good cultists.

Good grief. I didn't even know that was stillbeing investigated.

What is that? Like 10 years of investigation to uncover nothing?

Oh well, the cult can never be wrong so they will bleat deep state like good cultists.

It probably required a fraction of that time and effort to prove the Clintons were Influence Peddling.

The moment she lost the 2016 Presidential Election donations to one of the richest 'charitable foundations' in the world dried up over night - no more influence to peddle.

My "prejudice" is guided by decades in IT working with businesses that don't understand why you should actually get rid of outdated data. Heck, I had a manager in a banking client that insisted on keeping a database table even after we showed her it had corrupted data in it. Do you actually believe the government voluntarily destroys evidence it has unless there is a very good reason to do so, like a powerful, highly connected politician demanding that they do so? I see the nature of data collection and preservation every day in my work, and that's only in the private sector, not the public one that has power to destroy lives. I do not believe for a moment that the government is populated by altruistic people just out to take care of everyone. It's more like, "Sure, go ahead and delete that, but copy and archive it first". That's why I had to LOL when Lois Lerner actually claimed they "lost" her emails because of a computer crash. If that was actually true, somebody in IT should have been fired because they committed the cardinal sin of not having a good backup. Sad that so many actually bought that tripe.

No, I firmly believe the nature of government is such that data is preserved by default, and only "destroyed" on demand by a powerful politician (Even then it's not truly destroyed because there almost certainly is a copy of it in an archive somewhere).
The government is far more altruistic than private business. None of your “experience” has any relevance to this question.

The DoJ has rules regarding the destruction of personal data not used in criminal prosecutions.

Doesn't matter; it deserves to fall. It allows millions of baby murders, pedoes and freaks to groom grade school children, feeds them drugs and hormones, allows faggots to adopt children, declares Christians and PTA members 'terrorists', railroads cops into prisons in fake trials, same with opposition candidates, and, well, a long list of treasons and RICO violations. What is there left to keep? More corporate welfare and tax bennies for hedge fund managers? Not really a choice left, all roads lead to the same banana republic dictatorship.
Private Christian schools could take some of the misery parents have when their child tells them "who he is," because public schools aren't hacking it.

Forum List

Back