🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News: America has been invaded!

Third graders are smarter than you.
Refute the point.
You can’t so you won’t.
4C95968C-53F7-495F-B9E8-2C24840480D7.jpeg

You're a gd liar.

You have a limited vocabulary. Republicans are trying to turn this into a authoritarian dictatorship. They are limiting freedom of speech and the right to protest. They are attacking voting rights. That is what Hitler and Stalin did in their own ways.

Hahaha…you don’t get to write your own dictionary…..are you ever right about anything Gustavo?
in·va·sion
/inˈvāZHən/
an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

That is not the connotation that you are using. You clearly are using it in terms of a takeover of one country by another.

You have a limited vocabulary. Republicans are trying to turn this into a authoritarian dictatorship. They are limiting freedom of speech and the right to protest. They are attacking voting rights. That is what Hitler and Stalin did in their own ways.
You're a gd liar, and you have used up your allotment of my time replying to your half baked commie bullshit. You are gone.

Just making sure you Americans don’t allow your politicians and the media to distract you with other invasions going on around the world.

Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) Tweeted:
**BREAKING NEWS** OUR country has been invaded by over 2 million illegal immigrants in the last year. Perhaps we should defend our border before we fight battles for other nations? Just a thought.

You and Tomi going first?

This country is made up of LEGAL WHITE people who came into this country from other countries…
YOU RACIST! Everybody knows those shithole areas in Arkansas, Mississippi and other red states are shitholes due to the number of dark people residing within them.
You seem to be omitting all the LEGAL black and brown people.

Sometimes…if it sqawks like a racist and waddles like a racist, it’s not a duck, it’s a racist.

You seem to be omitting all the LEGAL black and brown people.

Sometimes…if it sqawks like a racist and waddles like a racist, it’s not a duck, it’s a racist.
By design as most are a drag, a liability for American society.
Don’t hate the racist data, don’t hate me, I’m just a courageous messenger of truth.

Oh shut up, I just didn't want our great troops dying to secure Ukraines border. Looks like Putin might of screwed up and good. Also looks like Biden got lucky on this one.
Simple. Create an army adjunct. A co army composed entirely of invaders and send them to fight Russians.

Cool theory…BUT it was your fucked Democrat congress that pushed amnesty for foreign filth…Reagan being the nutless bipartisan bitch he was caved and fucked Americans forever.

You mean the nutless bitch that brought the fall of the USSR? That nutless bitch?

Forum List

Back