🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News: America has been invaded!

Just making sure you Americans don’t allow your politicians and the media to distract you with other invasions going on around the world.

Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) Tweeted:
**BREAKING NEWS** OUR country has been invaded by over 2 million illegal immigrants in the last year. Perhaps we should defend our border before we fight battles for other nations? Just a thought.

So fine employers who hire illegals and stop whining.

Sounds like we need to ramp up production in the U.S., right?

Tell that to Mr. Shitty Pant's handlers, would you?

And, by the way, THIS IS GREAT FOR Texas A&M Football.
:laughing0301:
:banana:

We will be UNSTOPPABLE for decades to come.
Biden isn't CEO of a single oil company.

How did amnesty for 3.6M turn to amnesty for 20-40 million?
Reagan’s amnesty was designed to break wages and conditions in his agenda to weaken American labor’s ability to keep the middle class up where we belong.

What are your globalist elite masters saying about it…you kinda left that part out?
Bezos
Gates
The google faggots
Zuckerberg
Dorsey
The Apple bitches
The Waltons
Warren Buffett
Exactly. They are corporations. Globalists. Yet trump cut their taxes.

And I’m not against them. I invest in their companies and I sell my products to them. I don’t want to buck the system too much. Do you? I have a lot to lose.

Reagan’s amnesty was designed to break wages and conditions in his agenda to weaken American labor’s ability to keep the middle class up where we belong.
Correct but now the American economy has grown and needs those bodies. Not enough Americans. So we need more immigrants. And if they aren’t illegals then prices go up.

Id rather make them legal and prices go up.

Reagan called Russia the evil empire.https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/reagan-refers-to-u-s-s-r-as-evil-empire-again

2 Million? Don't think so-----think the number is far far higher.
And still, right now for every person looking for a job there are 1.5 jobs available. What do we do?

Ill tell you what. At my company the other day there was a German, south african, Spaniard, Canadian and my father was born in Greece. Seems like something is wrong with 2nd and 3rd generation Americans.

Reagan called Russia the evil empire.https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/reagan-refers-to-u-s-s-r-as-evil-empire-again
He was so right. Putin is basically the head of a mafia family that controls an entire country.

It would be like if the gambinos took over America.

And still, right now for every person looking for a job there are 1.5 jobs available. What do we do?
What jobs are available?
Are they jobs that can be filled by dirty, illiterate, non English speaking thirdworlders?
How many weed pullers does this nation need?

And that has what to do with Teagan’s amnesty for illegal aliens?

Correct but now the American economy has grown and needs those bodies. Not enough Americans. So we need more immigrants. And if they aren’t illegals then prices go up.

Id rather make them legal and prices go up.
No we don’t need more in my view. The American labor shortage is the time when the best people make better money. When the market is flooded with cheap labor it weakens American’s abilities in earning power.

He was so right. Putin is basically the head of a mafia family that controls an entire country.

It would be like if the gambinos took over America.
The Gambinos ARE trying to take over with their godfather Donald Trump. The other families have been running US for too long; that’s the problem.

Just making sure you Americans don’t allow your politicians and the media to distract you with other invasions going on around the world.

Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) Tweeted:
**BREAKING NEWS** OUR country has been invaded by over 2 million illegal immigrants in the last year. Perhaps we should defend our border before we fight battles for other nations? Just a thought.

Democrats don’t care. Your news falls on deaf ears.

People with an IQ above the shoe size can pay attention to more than one thing at time.

That leaves many of you all out

What jobs are available?
Are they jobs that can be filled by dirty, illiterate, non English speaking thirdworlders?
How many weed pullers does this nation need?
Like I said my company has a lot of foreigners. Not enough white Americans can do the job. Or they won’t. Some can but won’t some can’t.

Something wrong with people whose families have been here more than 2 generations. Must be American religions. Dumbed you all down.

Forum List

Back