Poland is a catholic country------if FRANCES were DA MAN----he would
weigh-in with THE REALITY. He has managed to do so with other issues--
like child molestation and forced conversion of the indigenous people of
the americas

the americas

You are right Poland was and is a Catholic country, The German Christians were Protestants.

We were a conquered nation, the Poles lost the battle and the campaign, six million Poles were killed in World War II – half of them Jews. The entire Polish nation suffered from the German occupation: Poles were expelled from their homes, hundreds of thousands were sent to Germany do to forced labor, many of them did not return. That does not justify collaboration with the Nazis, not even the killing of one person! He paused for breath, and I also breathed for a minute. An hour had passed and I hadn’t yet spoken a word.

'Germany bought Israel's forgiveness with money. Poland couldn't offer you a thing'

the americas

I read now the jews want to drain Poland out of money , like they did with Germany. Poland does not owe jews anything.

If Jews would assimilate into their host countries, they would have nothing to whine about. The hypocrisy of accusing a White country of wrongdoing when all they seeks is self-determination is troubling.

the americas

You are right Poland was and is a Catholic country, The German Christians were Protestants.

We were a conquered nation, the Poles lost the battle and the campaign, six million Poles were killed in World War II – half of them Jews. The entire Polish nation suffered from the German occupation: Poles were expelled from their homes, hundreds of thousands were sent to Germany do to forced labor, many of them did not return. That does not justify collaboration with the Nazis, not even the killing of one person! He paused for breath, and I also breathed for a minute. An hour had passed and I hadn’t yet spoken a word.

'Germany bought Israel's forgiveness with money. Poland couldn't offer you a thing'

No----adolf was catholic -----as was Mengele, Goebbels and MOST of the
higher ups in the german Nazi hierarchy-----but it is true that Germany's Christian population is CONSIDERABLY LUTHERAN Eichmann was protestant. Germany was far more PRO-ACTIVE in rejecting anti-Semitism
in the post world war II era than has been Poland

They've always been Antisemtic, why do you think the German Nazis decided to locate the most horrific of their death camps in Poland?

the americas

I read now the jews want to drain Poland out of money , like they did with Germany. Poland does not owe jews anything.
Nah that's just you not taking your meds.

the americas

higher ups in the german Nazi hierarchy-----but it is true that Germany's Christian population is CONSIDERABLY LUTHERAN Eichmann was protestant. Germany was far more PRO-ACTIVE in rejecting anti-Semitism

German Evangelical Church - Wikipedia
On 19 November 1938, as reported on in the Ludington Daily News, YHWH was ordered to be erased from Protestant churches within the Evangelical Church of the old-Prussian Union by Friedrich Werner, the president of its executive board (Evangelical Supreme Church Council; EOK). His order said the name of the 'God of Israel' (which contemporarily has Judaic connotations) must be obliterated wherever it was displayed in Protestant churches.

It really doesn't matter what Hitler was.

the americas

Hitler and all his henchmen were all devoted Catholics, idiot.

the americas

No they weren't. I know you hate Rome, secondary Babylon, but get over it. Rome had to take care of the civil war in Palestine among you jews. Israel didn't help the matter with Poland and the Jews in Germany did they. You had a huge organization and declared war on Germany in 1933, even if it hurt German Jews.

the americas

No they weren't. I know you hate Rome, secondary Babylon, but get over it. Rome had to take care of the civil war in Palestine among you jews. Israel didn't help the matter with Poland and the Jews in Germany did they. You had a huge organization and declared war on Germany in 1933, even if it hurt German Jews.

Penny is quoting the catechism whore again in support of the roman
crucifixion of tens of thousands of jews and------hundreds of thousands
of persons over all------AND that LION LUNCH spectacle that so excited
the vestal "virgins". ----------AND ONCE AGAIN----the idiot libel that joooos
declared war on Germany in 1933. Jews, CERTAINLY, objected to the
ROMAN HERO ADOLF -------as opposed to the pope and HUGE NUMBER
OF NUNS (daughters of vestal virgins) who kissed his ass

Forum List

Back