BREAKING NEWS: Biden, 81, did NOT take a cognitive test during physical because he 'doesn't need it,' White House says

In other news Donald Trump hasn’t seen his feet in over a decade.

IMG_0557.png

Biden has been around long enough to know that even if he took the cognitive test, Conservatives would not accept the results

A true 7 year old comment
Did any of your 20 deceased from Covid close friends and relatives make a recovery???
I have no idea what you are talking about. I bet you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I bet you have no idea what you are talking about.
There are two posters with gator in their name. You are one. Maybe the other will come in and declare he is the one. Otherwise it’s 50/50

The glowing physical without a cognitive test is all part of the charade the Democrat Party has been propelling for quite some time.

Go ahead Dems, continue to vote for Biden. See, he's completely fit and will be our nominee. Docs say he is a fit elderly man fully capable of the most demanding job on the planet. Meanwhile, insiders and the DOJ say that his mind is so shot, he can't even stand trial.

The Dems pretend to hold legitimate elections. After the voting is over, Biden is going to be replaced, and the story will be that no one could have possibly seen it coming.

I'd be ticked off if I was a Dem. The party is going to appoint their preferred puppet. It's already planned, and all these Dem primaries are just a vapid facade.

Well after Trump mistook a test for dementia for a cognitive test , Biden just blow it off and not falling for that one.

As reported in the British media.

How dare they hound the greatest administration in U.S history with over 81M votes and more black votes than Obama!? The man is sharp as a knife and is ready for his first debate with Trump! He could have finished his physical and recited the first 25 numbers of Pi if he wanted to!

The White House confirmed President Joe Biden did not take a cognitive test during his annual physical on Wednesday, and insisted he 'doesn't need' one.

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre brushed aside concerns the 81-year-old is not fit for a second term and touted his record.

She dismissed the need for a cognitive, despite the Department of Justice calling him an 'elderly man with a poor memory' in the special counsel report on his mishandling of classified documents.

'His doctor, including the neurologist, do not believe that he needs one,' Jean-Pierre said at Wednesday's press briefing.

She responded: 'Folks need to understand that the president passes a cognitive test every day!'
The White House confirmed President Joe Biden did not take a cognitive test during his annual physical on Wednesday, and insisted he 'doesn't need' one.

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre brushed aside concerns the 81-year-old is not fit for a second term and touted his record.

She dismissed the need for a cognitive, despite the Department of Justice calling him an 'elderly man with a poor memory' in the special counsel report on his mishandling of classified documents.

'His doctor, including the neurologist, do not believe that he needs one,' Jean-Pierre said at Wednesday's press briefing.

She responded: 'Folks need to understand that the president passes a cognitive test every day!'
Okay, cool. You demand a congnitive test of president Brandon's mental faculties. So what are your prerequisites and standards for determining a pass/fail on this 'test'?

Forum List

Back