Breaking News: Michael Flynn is Singing Like a Canary

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
We will now find out why Trump tried so hard to get Comey to drop Flynn’s investigation.

• Banned
6EC970AB-BEAC-4C8C-855F-DCBC46FA13FB.jpeg

It was only a matter of time before this would happen. Flynn is ALSO facing an investigation from the military that could deny him not only his pension, but a cloak of shame for his selfish and greedy misdeeds.

I am sure that Flynn, once told his son, "We got it made....with me in the WH, we will make MILLIONS."

• Banned
Is this the reason Trump has acted so erratic of late or is he just a madman as the NY DAILY NEWS and so many others have warned us about?

Deplorables can no longer say this investigation isn’t about Trump any longer..
Flynn knows where the bodies are buried so to speak.
Bob Mueller will be able to zero in for the kill on Trump for what Flynn has to tell him.

Flynn is now fully cooperating with the FBI and Bob Mueller.

Yup, this is literally the beginning of the end for the Comrade. The Comrade has also been pressuring Senators to end the Russian investigation.

Trump pressured GOP leaders to kill Senate Russia inquiry

Again, the Comrade is so stupid that he is playing checkers while Mueller is playing 3D Chess.

"LOCK HER UP....!"

How did that tune go for you Mikey?

It was only a matter of time before this would happen. Flynn is ALSO facing an investigation from the military that could deny him not only his pension, but a cloak of shame for his selfish and greedy misdeeds.

I am sure that Flynn, once told his son, "We got it made....with me in the WH, we will make MILLIONS."
You’re exactly right.
Remember Sally Yates warned Trump that Flynn could be blackmailed by the Russians with what he knew. Instead of thanking Yates HE FIRED HER.
If THATS not a dead giveaway.
Trump did wait 18 days to fire Flynn which we will now find out why..

Mod Note:

already a thread on this, and you are providing no new information to warrant leaving this one open.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back