BREAKING NEWS NOW! Just In: Six More Classified Documents Found In Biden's Wilmington Home

EVERYONE called it criminal, until Biden did it. Now it isnt that big of a deal. 2 months ago it was treason and a dire threat to our nation, this week its "meh, whatever". :dunno:

This can't be said enough or loud enough right now!

Doing LESS than what Biden has been caught doing was called 'criminal', 'treasonous', and 'a threat to our nation' 2 months ago.

Now, after Biden, his lawyers, his aides, Garland, the DOJ, and the FBI have been caught involved in a much bigger scandal and an exposed attempt to cover it up...meh. Nothing to see here, move along....and...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!'

I don't know which is worse, those involved in this scandal / attempted cover-up or the unethical, immoral, pathetic, partisan morons still trying to defend them.

This can't be said enough or loud enough right now!

Doing LESS than what Biden has been caught doing was called 'criminal', 'treasonous', and 'a threat to our nation' 2 months ago.

Now, after Biden, his lawyers, his aides, Garland, the DOJ, and the FBI have been caught involved in a much bigger scandal and an exposed attempt to cover it up...meh. Nothing to see here, move along....and...

View attachment 749653
'TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!'

I don't know which is worse, those involved in this scandal / attempted cover-up or the unethical, immoral, pathetic, partisan morons still trying to defend them.

I have never understood how easily people fall into blatant hypocrisy. They do it without any shame at all. I would be embarrassed as fuck if i was calling for Trumps head and then 2 months later i was defending someone else for doing the same.... though without the protection of a SCIF and the Secret Service. Integrity doesnt mean shit to anyone these days. Its fucking weird.

How many does it take for a hack like you to be concerned, Troll?

It seems it only takes one (false) ACCUSATION against Trump to send the snowflakes into a violent spasm...

Biden would have to be photographed in the oval office handing classified documents over to Xi while Hunter does a line of coke on the desk using the Constitution tightly rolled up as a straw.

Even then Democrats would parrot Joy Bahar by claiming the photo was doctored by Donald Trump.

I have never understood how easily people fall into blatant hypocrisy. They do it without any shame at all. I would be embarrassed as fuck if i was calling for Trumps head and then 2 months later i was defending someone else for doing the same.... though without the protection of a SCIF and the Secret Service. Integrity doesnt mean shit to anyone these days. Its fucking weird.
Integrity has been replaced by Partisanship.

It seems it only takes one (false) ACCUSATION against Trump to send the snowflakes into a violent spasm...

Biden would have to be photographed in the oval office handing classified documents over to Xi while Hunter does a line of coke on the desk using the Constitution tightly rolled up as a straw.

Even then Democrats would parrot Joy Bahar by claiming the photo was doctored by Donald Trump.
They would say "you cant prove that is coke", then they would go back to their rant about Trump possessing nuclear secrets and how he is selling these secrets to our enemies.. :dunno:

n Friday, officials from the Justice Department seized "six items consisting of documents with classification markings" from the Wilmington estate nine days after the press secretary strongly suggested no additional documents would be found.

"On Jan. 20, 2023, the FBI executed a planned, consensual search of the President's residence in Wilmington, Delaware," Joseph D. Fitzpatrick, an assistant U.S. attorney to U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Illinois John Lausch, told Fox News Saturday.

Biden's personal attorney Bob Bauer later confirmed the "DOJ had full access to the President’s home, including personally handwritten notes, files, papers, binders, memorabilia, to-do lists, schedules, and reminders going back decades."
The new discovery seems to come at odds with what Jean-Pierre previously said from the White House podium.

On Jan. 12, Jean-Pierre told reporters during a press conference that a search of President Biden's Wilmington residence was "completed" and that the matter is "in the hands of the special counsel" before telling reporters they "should assume it has been completed, yes."

Later in the press conference, Karine-Pierre reaffirmed "the search is complete."

But, additional documents were found later that night and again on Friday. More classified documents found at Biden's home week after White House said search was 'complete'

Is Ron Klain keeping information from KJP? her credibility is now ruined....Every time she tries to dismiss any further documents being hidden by Biden, she is embarrassed by another find....This one of documents some dating back to his time as a Senator....

Another question would be, is our security of these sorts of things so lax that they can disappear for decades? What's going on here? Cover up?

Hell, even NBC's Chuck Todd today seems to be throwing Biden under the bus....His pre break lead out, "These documents were found 6 days before the midterms, yet it took 68 days to report it..."

Not looking too good for the doddering criminal, or his family....

OIP.rVtMqALAkCdzC61NhlFMhwAAAA

We'll never know why Dominion was instructed to throw the election for this particular stuttering shit clown, but it's looking like an epic fail. I get it, none of their candidates had much in the way of human qualities, but surely they could have done better than THIS dumb animal.

My question is why were his office and home and garage searched and who ordered the search? How did they know where to go?? Sound like a plant if not an innocent senile mistake. White House lawyers reportedly requested the FBI search that uncovered a fourth batch of misplaced classified documents inside President Biden's private residence on Friday.

Last edited:
My question is why were his office and home and garage searched and who ordered the search? How did they know where to go?? Sound like a plant if not an innocent senile mistake. White House lawyers reportedly requested the FBI search that uncovered a fourth batch of misplaced classified documents inside President Biden's private residence on Friday.
Hank Johnson, is that you?

Forum List

Back