BREAKING NEWS.. State Dept ordered Hillary to delete e-mails

Whenever somebody starts a sentence with "So what you're saying then is...."

It's never anything I actually said.

Furthermore, there are always a few retards read to agree with the shit you made up, about what I said.

You have yet to prove any laws were broken, and if the "laws" broken were only polices and procedures, that's a whole dfferent thing.

If there were actual "laws" broken, and those laws are as routinely "broken" as not stopping completey for a stop sign...then nobody should be wasting our time prosecuting them for political advantage. That goes for Republicans, Democrats, and everybody else

Trust me, top secret U.S. info on a Google server is breaking the law. That said I could care less if any laws were broken, as long as Hillary keeps dropping and losing her way. She will suspend her campaign soon enough.
That won't happen.

The email scandal has turned everybody it's gonna turn, unless something besides accusations get proven.

Hillary is going to the convention, and like I said, will still probably get nominated, unless the GOP proves something

Crimes have already been proven, the FBI is now determining the extent of espionage and data loss.
The crimes you're talking about....

Are they crimes as routine as a California Stop? or opening your wife's mail?

I guess I'd like to know if it happens all the time, in all areas of the state dept, and do other cabinet level secretaries do what she did routinely?

My point is that I can be outraged all day about that guy driving to work today that drove 50 mph in a 45mph zone....oh wait...that was me....and everyone around me was going 50-60mph

The first crime is not reporting a top secret e-mail not labeled and coming thru Google or AOL is the next. This is before Hillary even sent an e-mail.
That's confusing.....so is the allegation that she knew it was top secret, and benefited somehow from not reporting it? as top secret?

Are you thinking she is diabolical, or lazy?

So what you're saying then is that laws simply aren't meant to cover democrats?

Commoners and Republicans are the only ones subject to laws?

Furthermore, there are always a few retards read to agree with the shit you made up, about what I said.

You have yet to prove any laws were broken, and if the "laws" broken were only polices and procedures, that's a whole dfferent thing.

If there were actual "laws" broken, and those laws are as routinely "broken" as not stopping completey for a stop sign...then nobody should be wasting our time prosecuting them for political advantage. That goes for Republicans, Democrats, and everybody else

Trust me, top secret U.S. info on a Google server is breaking the law. That said I could care less if any laws were broken, as long as Hillary keeps dropping and losing her way. She will suspend her campaign soon enough.

:lol:

Are you already walking back your claims of "the biggest spy investigation of all time"?

I was just starting to have fun!

60,000 e-mails, from a sitting Secretary of State direct to East European Hackers.

Bloomberg is reporting FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying - Bloomberg View
Getting hacked is not a crime is it?

Furthermore, from what I've heard, even on Fox News, is that we have no government servers that aren't subject to hacking.

I don't remember who said it, but I remember somebody saying that the state dept servers are more likley to be hacked than Hillary's personal server. Did Hillary have that in mind when she did business on it?...probably not. And by that token, she probably gave no thought at all to how secure her home server was compared to the state dept servers

Spy's routinely let info be stolen. A sitting secretary of state should not be receiving e-mails from Google -AOL-or Yahoo as Hillary did. Using these carriers, or even allowing others to use them to contact her allows for the info to be easily hacked. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...nformation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html

Every scandal, prior to being acually proven, needs to include the following accusations, or interest will die off prior to proof being presented.

What were they trying to hide?
We have lot's of unanswered questions.
If the had nothing to hide, they would talk to us about it.
What else could it be?
etc........

The IRS, Benghazi, and email scandals all have this language throughout.

Are you already walking back your claims of "the biggest spy investigation of all time"?

60,000 e-mails, from a sitting Secretary of State direct to East European Hackers.

Bloomberg is reporting FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying - Bloomberg View

Bloomberg is reporting that the FBI is investigating whether she's been hacked.

So, in your head that translates to "Hillary sent them directly to Eastern European hackers"?

So, in your head that translates to "Hillary sent them directly to Eastern European hackers"?
I'm trying to process the concept that Hillary's emails would have "street value" to hackers, over all manner of other targets.

That won't happen.

The email scandal has turned everybody it's gonna turn, unless something besides accusations get proven.

Hillary is going to the convention, and like I said, will still probably get nominated, unless the GOP proves something

Crimes have already been proven, the FBI is now determining the extent of espionage and data loss.
The crimes you're talking about....

Are they crimes as routine as a California Stop? or opening your wife's mail?

I guess I'd like to know if it happens all the time, in all areas of the state dept, and do other cabinet level secretaries do what she did routinely?

My point is that I can be outraged all day about that guy driving to work today that drove 50 mph in a 45mph zone....oh wait...that was me....and everyone around me was going 50-60mph

The first crime is not reporting a top secret e-mail not labeled and coming thru Google or AOL is the next. This is before Hillary even sent an e-mail.
That's confusing.....so is the allegation that she knew it was top secret, and benefited somehow from not reporting it? as top secret?

If you get an e-mail with nuclear launch locations in it, you are required by law to turn this over to the authorities, if you do not, then yes you are implicated with the sender. You must act, you are of course not responsible for the e-mail, but you are responsible for concealing it and letting the sender continue causing harm to the USA.

I'm trying to process the concept that Hillary's emails would have "street value" to hackers, over all manner of other targets.

The e-mails had US drone locations found for North Korean Nukes................... Are you really as dumb as you are acting?

Furthermore, from what I've heard, even on Fox News, is that we have no government servers that aren't subject to hacking.

I don't remember who said it, but I remember somebody saying that the state dept servers are more likley to be hacked than Hillary's personal server. Did Hillary have that in mind when she did business on it?...probably not. And by that token, she probably gave no thought at all to how secure her home server was compared to the state dept servers

Spy's routinely let info be stolen. A sitting secretary of state should not be receiving e-mails from Google -AOL-or Yahoo as Hillary did. Using these carriers, or even allowing others to use them to contact her allows for the info to be easily hacked. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/u...nformation-was-in-hillary-clintons-email.html
Why do you suppose she wanted that info to be stolen?

Was she selling her own classified information for profit?

Get the Clinton Foundation server and find out.

Who was in charge? Hillary was the "state department" as secretary of state. Did John Kerry order the deletion of Hillary's e-mails or did the order come from the White House? If it was the Nixon administration they would be talking about impeachment.
Good question, since everything is of national security interest, we will have to wait to find out. However knowing that anyone in the State Dept ordered this, according to Hillary's attorney is evidence of a growing coverup, that now involves more than just Hillary.

It does not matter what she wanted, or if she wanted it stolen. It just matters that it was, and that top secret info is still on Google................. Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers

This is treason

The e-mails had US drone locations found for North Korean Nukes................... Are you really as dumb as you are acting?
I'm just asking questions.

You know....the things people ask when they're curious.

Nobody from Fox News has proven anything to me, so I'm hoping you could.

Your article says the CIA found what they think should be "top secret" stuff in 2 of the...what?....50,000 emails?

Do you think Hillary knew what she was doing, was a bigger security risk than usinga state dept server only?

You're giving her way too much credit.

It does not matter what she wanted, or if she wanted it stolen. It just matters that it was, and that top secret info is still on Google................. Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers

This is treason

Classified emails on Google servers is levying war against the United States or adhering to its enemies?

This is treason
If it's on Google, they might as well take it off the top secret list.

So let me see if I understand you.

Hillary, through neglegence, or arrogance, allowed top secret information to be sent through her private email server, and that is treason.

If I do understand....let's get busy figuring out who else does this kind of thing.

Who was in charge? Hillary was the "state department" as secretary of state. Did John Kerry order the deletion of Hillary's e-mails or did the order come from the White House? If it was the Nixon administration they would be talking about impeachment.
Good question, since everything is of national security interest, we will have to wait to find out. However knowing that anyone in the State Dept ordered this, according to Hillary's attorney is evidence of a growing coverup, that now involves more than just Hillary.
Man, you guys make Hillary sound worse than Natasha from Bullwinkle

Even smart peeps do stupid things and some of those things can (and should) have serious consequences.

Last edited:
60,000 e-mails, from a sitting Secretary of State direct to East European Hackers. Bloomberg is reporting FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying - Bloomberg View

Getting hacked is not the criminal activity stalking Hilly's campaign ... but you knew that.
Jesus, a sure sign the end is nigh......when Obiwan agrees with something.

I'm wasting my time

Forum List

Back