BREAKING NEWS: Two cops shot on NY

She's really got a bee in her bonnet tonight, worse than usual.
Hope the officers have a quick recovery.
Whoa! You beat Bucky on this one. And...since you were the first to post about it, the world believes that you care more about cops than anyone else. Great job! You first responder, you!

Glad to see you supporting our officers with your mockery. Hurry up and get cancer.

i don't see cops being ridiculed. i see the o/p being ridiculed.

Several people were shot around the country today. How come no threads on them?

Were they POLICE that are PROTECTING YOU DUMB ASS?

I received no police protection today, shot or otherwise.

Hey, why the fuck don't you start a thread about those other shootings you fucking moron? Hmmmmm?

You piece of shit.

Not allowed to start threads about police officers being shot?

Wow, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball. Fucking moron left wing patronizing racist piece of hypocritical arrogant shit.

:lol:

Don't be a whiny little shit. You're "allowed" to start whatever bullshit threads you want. No one is trying to stop you - man the fuck up and stop playing such a pathetic little victim

Shut the fuck up.

Hey, why the fuck don't you start a thread about those other shootings you fucking moron? Hmmmmm?

You piece of shit.

Not allowed to start threads about police officers being shot?

Wow, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball. Fucking moron left wing patronizing racist piece of hypocritical arrogant shit.

Don't be a whiny little shit. You're "allowed" to start whatever bullshit threads you want. No one is trying to stop you - man the fuck up and stop playing such a pathetic little victim

Shut the fuck up.

No.

2 NYPD Cops Shot in Bronx, Both Expected to Survive: Sources

Two NYPD officers were shot while on routine patrol inside a public housing complex in the Bronx Tuesday night, but both are expected to be survive, law enforcement sources say.

One officer was initially said to be in critical condition after being grazed in the head by a bullet, but sources now say he's in serious but stable condition and is expected to survive.

Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district.

Of the three NYPD divisions, Housing is indisputably the most dangerous. That was the point you were making, right, not your usual bigoted bullshit for a change?

BTW, do you live in NY?

if only he wasn't spewing his usual bigoted BS.... he doesn't care about those cops or the largely law-abiding people living in public housing.

he just thought he'd make a point.

and I do live in NYC. and i hear the female officer is in surgery but both are expected to recover
Other then you and your lefty buddies NO ONE has referred to race at all. Or are YOU assuming that everyone that lives in public housing is a certain race?

Two NYPD officers were shot while on routine patrol inside a public housing complex in the Bronx Tuesday night, but both are expected to be survive, law enforcement sources say.

One officer was initially said to be in critical condition after being grazed in the head by a bullet, but sources now say he's in serious but stable condition and is expected to survive.

Of the three NYPD divisions, Housing is indisputably the most dangerous. That was the point you were making, right, not your usual bigoted bullshit for a change?

BTW, do you live in NY?

if only he wasn't spewing his usual bigoted BS.... he doesn't care about those cops or the largely law-abiding people living in public housing.

and I do live in NYC. and i hear the female officer is in surgery but both are expected to recover
Other then you and your lefty buddies NO ONE has referred to race at all. Or are YOU assuming that everyone that lives in public housing is a certain race?

Don't be thick. What do you think the OP meant when he said "Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district"?

Do you think he meant they'd be Asian?

Don't be thick. What do you think the OP meant when he said "Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district"?

He was obviously referring to those god damned Amish trouble making bastards.

It's ALWAYS the Amish.

:afro:

BTW, do you live in NY?
I saw no references to race in the article, so why would it be racist bullshit?

Not in the article but in Owl's last sentence and Owl's past history.

BTW, do you live in NY?

Well....who is it? Cops target high crime areas and housing projects are high crime. Then you lefties cry racism. Well....why? Who lives there?

BTW, do you live in NY?

Well....who is it? Cops target high crime areas and housing projects are high crime. Then you lefties cry racism. Well....why? Who lives there?

I don't think cops are "racist" for targeting high crime areas.

I think you're a racist because you seem to be completely obsessed with pointing out crimes committed by black people.

BTW, do you live in NY?

I think you're a racist because you seem to be completely obsessed with pointing out crimes committed by black people.

But you'd be first in line to rip cops who stop more blacks than whites in a large city that is majority white. Even if most cops in that city patrol the high crime areas.

You would and we both know it.

But you'd be first in line to rip cops who stop more blacks than whites in a large city that is majority white. Even if most cops in that city patrol the high crime areas.

I'm against Stop and Frisk, if thats what you're talking about.

Not because it's "racist" (although it often is) - but because its a Constitutional violation.

Not because it's "racist" (although it often is) - but because its a Constitutional violation.

How is it "often" racist? It targets high crime areas.

You see Chicago murders in January 2016 are up ^^^^^ 70%....while the number of stops done by Chicago cops is down vvvvvv 80%???? Hmmmm.

What are the police doing there? The police have no businesd being on the street.

"The officers, who are assigned to Police Service Area 7 -- the unit that patrols public housing within the NYPD's 40th and 42nd precincts -- were inside a New York City Housing Authority complex on East 156th Street when they were shot in a hallway at about 8 p.m., sources said."

Suicide duty.

I agree and don't think the cops don't know it.

Public Housing is a bed of the drug trade, gangbangers and loads of freeloaders.

Suicide duty is right.

Sure are a lot of left wing racists on this thread. Not only do they patronize the negro race (ooops) every chance they get and perpetuate the victim strategy, but they also just presume the colored race (oooops, sorry) mainly live in free housing sections.

What unreal racist pieces of hypocritical shit.

Your selective concerns for constitutional rights is duly noted asshole.

"The officers, who are assigned to Police Service Area 7 -- the unit that patrols public housing within the NYPD's 40th and 42nd precincts -- were inside a New York City Housing Authority complex on East 156th Street when they were shot in a hallway at about 8 p.m., sources said."

Suicide duty.

I agree and don't think the cops don't know it.

Public Housing is a bed of the drug trade, gangbangers and loads of freeloaders.

Suicide duty is right.
Living hell, the architecture and corners of the walls inside renders LEOs sitting ducks.

NYPD officer faces four years in jail for accusing innocent man of trying to punch him - after surveillance footage 'shows it was the other way around'

Read more: NYPD officer charged with accusing innocent man of trying to punch him
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Officer’s Errant Shot Kills Unarmed Brooklyn Man
one of them with his sidearm drawn. At the same time, a man and his girlfriend, frustrated by a long wait for an elevator, entered the seventh-floor stairwell, 14 steps below. In the darkness, a shot rang out from the officer’s gun, and the 28-year-old man below was struck in the chest and, soon after, fell dead.

Instead of immediately reporting the shooting to his superiors, prosecutors alleged, Liang fretted about losing his job and then did nothing to help when he and his partner descended the stairs from the eighth floor and found Gurley lying in a pool of blood on a fifth-floor landing, his girlfriend helplessly administering CPR.

They called their Union Rep before they called for paramedics to help the man.

NYPD officer claims he 'blacked out' when he walked up to innocent man and shot him six times

Everyone knows that the "shitbird"aka the Owl was simply trolling...

What an ignorant thing to post!
The fact that there were LEO's patrolling the area you live in, wherever that is in the country kept you safe from being attacked and robbed or worse.
I'd LOVE to watch what would happen to you if LE were to 100% remove themselves from a twenty mile perimeter around you. They could put up signs saying: 'The next twenty miles is not patrolled by any LEO's.' You'd be fucking begging for help from LE within a day.
My fervent hope is someday you'll call 911 and be told you're on your fucking own.

Forum List

Back