BREAKING NEWS: Two cops shot on NY

Don't be thick. What do you think the OP meant when he said "Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district"?

Do you think he meant they'd be Asian?

Well....who is it? Cops target high crime areas and housing projects are high crime. Then you lefties cry racism. Well....why? Who lives there?

I don't think cops are "racist" for targeting high crime areas.

I think you're a racist because you seem to be completely obsessed with pointing out crimes committed by black people.

But you'd be first in line to rip cops who stop more blacks than whites in a large city that is majority white. Even if most cops in that city patrol the high crime areas.

You would and we both know it.

I'm against Stop and Frisk, if thats what you're talking about.

Not because it's "racist" (although it often is) - but because its a Constitutional violation.

How is it "often" racist? It targets high crime areas.

You see Chicago murders in January 2016 are up ^^^^^ 70%....while the number of stops done by Chicago cops is down vvvvvv 80%???? Hmmmm.

Well I'll refer you to the fourth amendment requirement that a search be reasonable. I

If they did it to whites you'd be having a nervous breakdown.

Well....who is it? Cops target high crime areas and housing projects are high crime. Then you lefties cry racism. Well....why? Who lives there?

I think you're a racist because you seem to be completely obsessed with pointing out crimes committed by black people.

But you'd be first in line to rip cops who stop more blacks than whites in a large city that is majority white. Even if most cops in that city patrol the high crime areas.

Not because it's "racist" (although it often is) - but because its a Constitutional violation.

You see Chicago murders in January 2016 are up ^^^^^ 70%....while the number of stops done by Chicago cops is down vvvvvv 80%???? Hmmmm.

Well I'll refer you to the fourth amendment requirement that a search be reasonable. I

Considering those murder rates I'd say in those neighborhoods it is reasonable.

If "us whites" had areas with murder rates that shockingly out of control...we'd probably be begging the cops to come do that to stop the killing.

Of the three NYPD divisions, Housing is indisputably the most dangerous. That was the point you were making, right, not your usual bigoted bullshit for a change?

BTW, do you live in NY?

if only he wasn't spewing his usual bigoted BS.... he doesn't care about those cops or the largely law-abiding people living in public housing.

he just thought he'd make a point.

and I do live in NYC. and i hear the female officer is in surgery but both are expected to recover
Other then you and your lefty buddies NO ONE has referred to race at all. Or are YOU assuming that everyone that lives in public housing is a certain race?

Don't be thick. What do you think the OP meant when he said "Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district"?

When 13% of the population isn't committing over 50% of the VIOLENT crimes in the country get back to us 'racists' pal.
Until then I intend to keep pointing out this FACT!

2 NYPD Cops Shot in Bronx, Both Expected to Survive: Sources

Two NYPD officers were shot while on routine patrol inside a public housing complex in the Bronx Tuesday night, but both are expected to be survive, law enforcement sources say.

One officer was initially said to be in critical condition after being grazed in the head by a bullet, but sources now say he's in serious but stable condition and is expected to survive.

Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district.

Of the three NYPD divisions, Housing is indisputably the most dangerous. That was the point you were making, right, not your usual bigoted bullshit for a change?

BTW, do you live in NY?

if only he wasn't spewing his usual bigoted BS.... he doesn't care about those cops or the largely law-abiding people living in public housing.

and I do live in NYC. and i hear the female officer is in surgery but both are expected to recover
Other then you and your lefty buddies NO ONE has referred to race at all. Or are YOU assuming that everyone that lives in public housing is a certain race?

You not he made the assumption and so guess who that paints as racist? Seeing as how in NY every single race is present in public housing you do not know what he meant other then CRIMINAL.

Considering those murder rates I'd say in those neighborhoods it is reasonable.

If "us whites" had areas with murder rates that shockingly out of control...we'd probably be begging the cops to come do that to stop the killing.
If whites were behaving the way negroes are the fucking National Guard would have been called out years ago. The FACT is Obama has sat with his thumb up his ass for 7+ years and literally done NOTHING!!!! to help alleviate the situation.
And I will tell all you fucking 'feather-weight' SMART! LIBs why. Because it's not in the best political interests of the fucking DNC to go around telling the fucking negroes they are behaving like a race of humans literally one fucking rung higher up the evolutionary ladder than Bonobos.
The fucking 'OJ jury' who elected Obama twice are willing AKA stupid enough to accept that Obama's promises, which he never had the slightest intention of keeping, are the same type of 'promises' virtually every negro young man makes whenever he borrows money from the granny who raised him.
Frankly the negroes never really expected one of their own like Obama to fulfill any promises to them anyway.

Bullshit Lie!
The United States Supreme Court ruled in favor of Stop and Frisk in the Terry v. Ohio case in1968. You have a 'problem' with the Supreme Court ruling go tell them!
Until the 'Terry' ruling is struck down Stop and Frisk IS CONSTITUTIONAL asshole!

Given how much TheOwl cares about these two officers, this thread has slipped to Page 3. Nevertheless, for those of us who actually do care:

NYPD cop shot in face leaves hospital

Bagpipes played as rookie NYPD Officer Patrick Espeut eased himself out of a wheelchair while being released Friday from a Bronx hospital — less than 24 hours after being shot in the face.

Espeut, a two-year officer with the 40th Precinct in the Bronx, waved at the roughly 100 uniformed officers standing and applauding outside Lincoln Medical Center.

“Thank you very much,” said Espeut, 29, a Brewster resident, who was shot along with his partner Thursday night in a stairwell of a Bronx housing complex.

A high-ranked NYPD source said the bullet entered Espeut’s nose, traveled along the sinus cavity and exited by his ear.

I look forward to Theowl32's update when Officer Cruz is released from the hospital.

2 NYPD Cops Shot in Bronx, Both Expected to Survive: Sources

Two NYPD officers were shot while on routine patrol inside a public housing complex in the Bronx Tuesday night, but both are expected to be survive, law enforcement sources say.

One officer was initially said to be in critical condition after being grazed in the head by a bullet, but sources now say he's in serious but stable condition and is expected to survive.

Yeah, we will see who the suspects were in the public housing district.

BTW, do you live in NY?

They like to play the "I didn't say that" game.

What has bark, roots and leaves?

A tree?.

I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! I'M CLEVER!

Lol at liberals just presuming black, and then getting called out for their stereotyping.

They then of course say....but but but....

You said it first!

Meaning, their version of stereotyping is perfectly ok. Of course it is.

The left are such bloviated gasbags. All of them hypocrites. Especially the arrogant white guilt ones.

Fucking hilarious.

Lol at liberals just presuming black, and then getting called out for their stereotyping.

They then of course say....but but but....

You said it first!

Meaning, their version of stereotyping is perfectly ok. Of course it is.

The left are such bloviated gasbags. All of them hypocrites. Especially the arrogant white guilt ones.

Fucking hilarious.

You were going to give us an update on Officer Cruz's condition...any day now...weren't you?

Forum List

Back