Breaking News: Zimmerman to be charged.....

Most of the people against Zimmerman being arrested and charged are the same ones that think the Sanford PD got it right the first time.

However, there is enough here to bring this to trial, and I'm glad they did. I wonder if this investigation will also check to see if there was a cover up by the Sanford PD.

I can't speak for others but I have stated that because Zimmerman remained free for so many days even after the FBI and the special prosecutor looked into the case that it might mean that the SPD got it right the first time.

I doubt very much that the SPD covered anything up.

Yes, that counts. She has a real name other than "a law enforcement official".

I predict not guilty on the charge of 2nd degree murder, they're going to drop that to involuntary manslaughter, he'll be found guilty of that and get 5 years, serve 2-2 1/2

I know you didn't address me but I will answer your points.

An arrest is normal when there is evidence of a crime.

True.

A dead teen with a bullet in his head is such evidence.

No, it is evidence of a dead person.

No, it's evidence that he might have shot him.

No, not even close.

No it isn't.

Okay sweetheart, let me change this for you because either you aren't smart enough to understand or you are so blindly following the opinion you've been told to have, that semantics is all you have left. So the dumbed down and clarified version:
Dead people with bullets in their head and a guy next to them holding a gun are definitely evidence that a crime MAY have been committed - and even suggests who is the most likely suspect. Jeez. Didn't think I'd have to dumb it down that much but I often forget that many people dare not have an opinion that would go against Rush etc...
So technically, no one is ever arrested for committing a crime, they are arrested because they MAY have committed a crime.

True.

Not in the case of self-defense.

And again, that is something the prosecutor must prove was not the case. But while the drones on The Right whine about self-defense as if it were a given, they complain about the drones on The Left who are already calling him a murderer. The trial is to find out. Otherwise, virtually no one would ever be arrested. Glad I could clarify this for you! :)

Yes.

True.

Even then, many people are found innocent.
Even those in highly publicized and sensationalized trials.
Can you say "O.J."?
Can you say "Casey Anthony"?

Oh Jay.
Kasee anthonee.

The arrest was completely appropriate. The only people claiming otherwise are rather obviously ignorant of how our judicial system works

Really? You mean the Sanford police department, and the District Attorney are ignorant of the law while you know better?:cuckoo:

No. I mean the DA who has just arrested and charged him with 2nd degree murder, know better than "internet people" who claim they "know" it was self-defense without a trial.
As I stated before. I don't claim to know his innocence or guilt. But his arrest is appropiate.

Forum List

Back