BREAKING: Rand Paul staffer stabbed the head multiple times in brutal attack in Washington, DC in broad daylight

Hillary gleefully started all this while proclaiming "speech has consequences."

hilll.png

The office of Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul confirmed Monday that a member of his staff was "brutally attacked" on the streets of Washington, D.C over the weekend.

"This past weekend a member of my staff was brutally attacked in broad daylight in Washington, D.C.," Paul said in a statement. "I ask you to join Kelley and me in praying for a speedy and complete recovery, and thanking the first responders, hospital staff, and police for their diligent actions."

"We are relieved to hear the suspect has been arrested. At this time we would ask for privacy so everyone can focus on healing and recovery," he added.

View attachment 770198

The office of Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul confirmed Monday that a member of his staff was "brutally attacked" on the streets of Washington, D.C over the weekend.

"This past weekend a member of my staff was brutally attacked in broad daylight in Washington, D.C.," Paul said in a statement. "I ask you to join Kelley and me in praying for a speedy and complete recovery, and thanking the first responders, hospital staff, and police for their diligent actions."

"We are relieved to hear the suspect has been arrested. At this time we would ask for privacy so everyone can focus on healing and recovery," he added.
Hey let's send him some thoughts and prayers folks, vamonos! :clap:

o_O Was that what your fellow fascist deviant did today, bully six innocent people, three of them nine-year old kids, to death, bullying???
9 year olds can bully adults? On what planet?
You people are really stupid motherfuckers. This shooter used to go to this "school/church". She was a lesbian, pre-trans.

Put 2 and 2 together, you fucking retards.

You people are really stupid motherfuckers. This shooter used to go to this "school/church". She was a lesbian, pre-trans.

2+2 doesn't equal killing young children. Maybe if you people on the left finally admitted these people are Fd up in the head from the beginning we could take more precautions against them.

View attachment 770198

Time to ban knives and sue knife manufacturers for violence involving knives. Maybe the Left and anti gun ground can tell us the difference in what drives behavior for someone to use a knife or a gun when committing violence.

Yet this degenerate murdered innocent children. I fail to see your point. Especially since you make some pretty big assumptions without a shred of evidence.

Why would one want to attack another persons staff personnel that they don't even know??? Maybe this assault was drug induced? Again, maybe this was just a botched robbery attempt & the assailant lost control of the scuffle & resorted to the only weapon he possessed??? I mean if the assailant was politically motivated to harm Rand Paul why not just wait for an opportune time to harm Rand?

Why would one want to attack another persons staff personnel that they don't even know??? Maybe this assault was drug induced? Again, maybe this was just a botched robbery attempt & the assailant lost control of the scuffle & resorted to the only weapon he possessed??? I mean if the assailant was politically motivated to harm Rand Paul why not just wait for an opportune time to harm Rand?
~~~~~~
Remember that Paul's neighbor nearly killed him. Seems it's open season on Republicans in D.C.
I keep wondering why they haven't tried to assassinate Trump yet. They've done everything but so far.

**********​

View attachment 770198

The attacker is Glynn Neal

"D.C. Superior Court records show Glynn Neal was sentenced to 12 years in prison in March 2011 from a June 2010 arrest on pandering and first-degree sex abuse charges. Prosecutors said Neal forced two women into prostitution."

Something tells me the staffer was in the wrong place, rather than the attacker deliberately targeting someone for their politics.

Forum List

Back