BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani Confirms “Dominion” Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward (VIDEO)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The jig is up.

Rudy Giuliani reportedly confirmed today that Dominion software whistleblowers have stepped forward.
This is exceptional news.
The Gateway Pundit has been covering on the software problems in the US election for several days now.

The jig is up.

Rudy Giuliani reportedly confirmed today that Dominion software whistleblowers have stepped forward.
The Gateway Pundit has been covering on the software problems in the US election for several days now.

I really want to believe this.....

But my gut feeling is this is all part of the Establishment EFFING with us yet again.

The jig is up.

But my gut feeling is this is all part of the Establishment EFFING with us yet again.

No you're just being strung along by false hope. Lot of desperate digging and poo flinging.
As a President, Trump sucked. So voters canned him. Pretty straightforward.

The jig is up.

No, it's Rudy offing with you again.

Celebrate good times C'MON (man) :dance:

CmonMan1.gif

Are these the same Russians that fed Rudy secrets about the Bidens that fell flat?
Nothing fell flat.
The fact that the entire media and big tech blacked the story out before the election doesn't give you some sort of clue ? The same ones who are falsely referring to Biden as president-elect.

The jig is up.

The jig has been up for years.

I find it highly amusing that you think anyone cares what crap Guiliani is pedalling today. Of course you are quoting the Gateway Pundit as well. Two negative and questionable sources don't produce a story that anyone would ever believe.

Are these the same Russians that fed Rudy secrets about the Bidens that fell flat?
Nothing fell flat.
The fact that the entire media and big tech blacked the story out before the election doesn't give you some sort of clue ? The same ones who are falsely referring to Biden as president-elect.
Even those that could freely pursue the story let it go because it had no traction because of the sources..

The jig is up.

True to form...you just know that he's rung the first "Dominion" in the phonebook...

Forum List

Back