Breaking: Sen John Walsh (D) Degree Revoked

You have absolutely no integrity, at all. Never once can you call out one of your own, and then even lie about your own's party affiliation when they are caught. How do you live with yourself? I just hope you don't and never have any kids. You would be the one in the principal's office, when your child is caught cursing at the teacher, saying your child is an angel and would never do that, thus fire that teacher! Society suffers from your kind.

Dead beat dad, lying, tee potty loser. No wonder the voters sent him packing, along with equally crazy Allan West.

Easy there, Neddly. You're gonna give Joe a run for his money in the category of "Pure Fiction."

You have absolutely no integrity, at all. Never once can you call out one of your own, and then even lie about your own's party affiliation when they are caught. How do you live with yourself? I just hope you don't and never have any kids. You would be the one in the principal's office, when your child is caught cursing at the teacher, saying your child is an angel and would never do that, thus fire that teacher! Society suffers from your kind.

Dead beat dad, lying, tee potty loser. No wonder the voters sent him packing, along with equally crazy Allan West.

All I did was post the truth.

He lies.
He doesn't pay child support.
He's tee potty.
He's a plagiarist.
He's a loser, lost his political career because of those things.

Its just the truth.

Quit whining about it.

:boohoo:

It's amazing, isn't it? No integrity at all and because they are anonymous, care not how horrific they look.
Easy there, Neddly. You're gonna give Joe a run for his money in the category of "Pure Fiction."

Oh look, a senator that cheats and lies. Go figure. I imagine he's Luds' hero.

He lies.
He's tee potty.
He's a plagiarist.

Its just the truth.

Quit whining about it.

You didn't seem to mind voting for Joe Biden the plagiarist.

Do you notice a pattern here?

He lies.
He's tee potty.
He's a plagiarist.

Its just the truth.

Quit whining about it.

He lies.
He's tee potty.
He's a plagiarist.

Its just the truth.

Quit whining about it.

Nice side step there.

Feel free to whine but, instead of trying deflect, start your own thread.

This thread is about dead beat dad, lying, tee potty loser, Walsh.

Pretend you have the balls to address THAT.

Actually if anyone needs to start their own thread, that would be you.

He lies.
He's tee potty.
He's a plagiarist.

Its just the truth.

Quit whining about it.

Nice side step there.

Feel free to whine but, instead of trying deflect, start your own thread.

This thread is about dead beat dad, lying, tee potty loser, Walsh.

Pretend you have the balls to address THAT.

What an unhappy far right TPer.

Yup, Walsh is a pig, and so was the Dem who claimed he was a war vet or something in the NE election a couple of years ago.

I will be watching to see who you call out from now on.

Forum List

Back