Breaking: Sen John Walsh (D) Degree Revoked

You have absolutely no integrity, at all. Never once can you call out one of your own, and then even lie about your own's party affiliation when they are caught. How do you live with yourself? I just hope you don't and never have any kids. You would be the one in the principal's office, when your child is caught cursing at the teacher, saying your child is an angel and would never do that, thus fire that teacher! Society suffers from your kind.

Dead beat dad, lying, tee potty loser. No wonder the voters sent him packing, along with equally crazy Allan West.

What an unhappy far right TPer.

Yup, Walsh is a pig, and so was the Dem who claimed he was a war vet or something in the NE election a couple of years ago.

I will be watching to see who you call out from now on.
Think again, dear, and if you had been watching you would have seen I have when I see something posted. You also would know what my party affiliation or lack there of, actually is.

Upset I call you on your bull? I'm sorry it upsets you I don't fall for your game. Trying being honest about yourself here, and then, maybe people would at least regain a little respect for you.
I now that you talk a lot of bull.:disagree:

Upset I call you on your bull? I'm sorry it upsets you I don't fall for your game. Trying being honest about yourself here, and then, maybe people would at least regain a little respect for you.

Not upset at all, just laughing at you. Your respect for me matters not at all. You on the far right will toe the line on becoming mainstream in the GOP or leave or whatever.

You see, you keep trying to create a persona for me that is false. Why? Is it because you have been caught in your lies? You have sided with Dems, even the progessives in the party, on virtually almost every issue, yet you claim to be Republican. All one has to do is read through your posting history to see it with their own eyes. And all anyone has to do is read through mine to see your portrayal of me is erroneous. You created a false persona, just like the Dems have attempted to do with civil rights, for yourself, you can't do it to me. ,Just as the Dems are being found out, you have been, too. All respect for you was lost long ago. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Not upset at all, just laughing at you. Your respect for me matters not at all. You on the far right will toe the line on becoming mainstream in the GOP or leave or whatever.

Last edited:
Good. It should be revoked. It's an affront to all those that value honesty and integrity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back