Breaking: Special Counsel Finds Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated Wisconsin Bribery Laws

Don't hold your breath waiting for that warrant to be issued.

Even if it is he's got the money to buy his way out of it.

The trouble is that the courts have already ruled that no laws were broken. Zuckerberg would have a huge case for false arrest.

The illicit money from Facebook Boy Zuckerberg is one one of the many illegalities by democrats
in the 2020 election that should trigger a full reexamination by special prosecutors.

It takes time but the scheme is coming apart. When Senile Joe is forced out of office that time line
will be greatly expedited.

The courts have ruled there was nothing illicit about it. Zuckerberg could sue Wisconsin Republicans for mi9llions under the RICO statutes.

The trouble is that the courts have already ruled that no laws were broken. Zuckerberg would have a huge case for false arrest.
All sorts of laws were broken when FaceBook Boy Zuckerberg used his money to change laws in Georgia, and other swing states improperly bypassing state legislatures as state laws say these sorts of changes (supposedy
due to covid) have to be approved by the whole of the full state legislators....something that never happened.

Am I'm sure Zuckerberg never meant to do that...right :icon_rolleyes: ?
By all means take this matter to court. I want to see that. State laws are very precise and exact when it comes
to changing voting laws and not even Zuckerberg's money can buy his way out of that.

All sorts of laws were broken when FaceBook Boy Zuckerberg used his money to change laws in Georgia, and other swing states improperly bypassing state legislatures as state laws say these sorts of changes (supposedy
due to covid) have to be approved by the whole of the full state legislators....something that never happened.

Am I'm sure Zuckerberg never meant to do that...right :icon_rolleyes: ?
By all means take this matter to court. I want to see that. State laws are very precise and exact when it comes
to changing voting laws and not even Zuckerberg's money can buy his way out of that.

No laws were broken as no laws were changed. That is the standard Republican line. Zuckerberg did no such thing.

No laws were broken as no laws were changed. That is the standard Republican line. Zuckerberg did no such thing.
You really know how to demonstrate you don't know a thing about what you blather about, don't you.

You are trying to unlawfully overturn a free and fair election. You have no facts.
I'm not unlawfully anything----nice attempt at to spin the communist line of accusing any that oppose the state's corruption as being the criminals.

Biden cheated---He didn't have the draw power for the most votes in history--he even couldn't get people to attend his rallies.

Last edited:
I'm not unlawfully anything----nice attempt at to spin the communist line of accusing any that oppose the state's corruption as being the criminals.

Biden cheated---He didn't have the draw power for the most votes in history--he even couldn't get people to attend his rallies.

Biden didn't cheat. There is no law that allows votes to be rescinded.

Forum List

Back