BREAKING: Strike Expected AT ANY MOMENT...

Retarded thread........

How can a story be "BREAKING" when nothing has happened?

READ you STUPID SONS A BITCH... it's about events EXPECTED TO HAPPEN!

Sheeeeezuz... grow a fucking BRAIN you ignorant cock sucking FAG.

See my sig? Its asshole trolls like that moron that I avoided this forum for over a year. Sadly, this fucking moron is still here, driving away better posters. Just put the dogshit on ignore, and it'll leave the thread.

No, I enjoy pointing out his STUPIDITY far too much to put his IGNORANT ass on ignore.

And del was perma BANNED months ago.

Last edited:
So why is it you think America should be the world's police?

The world is mostly a bad, unpleasant, unfree place. People think that the freedoms in the US/EU are permanent, that they can never be ended, and that we are completely safe from everything - but we are not. If evil scum like assad, putin and khameini are not confronted, they will expand their influence and allies will fall, and eventually, will come to affect US.

Last edited:
So why is it you think America should be the world's police?

The world is mostly a bad, unpleasant, unfree place. People think that the freedoms in the US/EU are permanent, that they can never be ended, and that we are completely safe from everything - but we are not. If evil scum like assad, putin and khameini are not confronted, they will expand their influence and allies will fall, and eventually, will come to affect US.

If you cannot grasp what I am saying, perhaps you should not ask the question.

Radio-host-Larry-Elder-on-CNN-Screenshot.jpg

It's a fine world. It's just got a bit of smoothing out to do.

This will NOT end well... the kenyan must not be satisfied with just screwing up America, now he has to SCREW UP THE REST OF THE WORLD.

He is SOOO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE on the world stage it's PATHETIC.

Riiight.

Just like the Balkans ended badly.

Oh wait..

:lol:
You're comparing this hornet's nest to the Balkans? My God boy... THINK before you post, it might help.

Yeah I am.

Yugoslavia was a Soviet Satellite when Tito was around. Tito died and all hell broke lose. Most large Middle Eastern Countries are very much like Yugoslavia in that they have large diverse populations who are at each other's throats. Syria is an adjunct of Russia, like Yugoslavia was..

Those are two striking similarities.

Last edited:
No, I enjoy pointing out his STUPIDITY far too much to put his IGNORANT ass on ignore. And del was perma BANNED months ago.

Really? Banning Del by itself must have driven up the average poster IQ here by about 10%. If I'd known that douche was gone, I'd have returned a bit sooner. Hopefully, most of the rest of the trash in my sig are also gone.

What all of the anti-war, short-sighted toads don't have the brain power to think through, are the consequences of NOT acting.

If assad used a gas attack to kill 1,000, and got no reaction - next week, he'll use more gas and kill 10,000, and the 25,000...then we'll see iran testing its nuclear weapons in its western desert, china making aggressive moves in the south china sea, n korea testing another nuke, etc. It was only after massive western pressure did russia stop slaughtering chechnyans, and we're right back to kosovo, 1998.

By not standing up to this vermin, and showing that the US/WEst means business, you are creating a vacuum that will be filled by the scum of the earth, putin, khameini, nasrallah, etc., which will cause our allies to respect us less, embolden the garbage to take more aggressive action, and create opportunities for them to initiate ever more hostile wars and terrorism.

I will not even get into the moral requirement of the West/US to stand up for what is right, and to stop the mass slaughter.

The domino theory is bullshit.

Yeah I am. Yugoslavia was a Soviet Satellite when Tito was around. Tito died and all hell broke lose. Most large Middle Eastern Countries are very much like Yugoslavia in that they are adjuncts of Russia and they have large diverse populations who are at each other's throats. Those are two striking similarities.

While I recall this poster being mostly a turd also, I happen to agree with this statement.

Yeah I am. Yugoslavia was a Soviet Satellite when Tito was around. Tito died and all hell broke lose. Most large Middle Eastern Countries are very much like Yugoslavia in that they are adjuncts of Russia and they have large diverse populations who are at each other's throats. Those are two striking similarities.

While I recall this poster being mostly a turd also, I happen to agree with this statement.

I don't. The world was different twenty years ago, and our economy was in a lot better shape.

The Pentagon has already said we can't fight another war. If obama pulls the trigger on this and that sparks off all sorts of retaliation, we as a nation can FORGET, EVER, our economy recovering.

Where are all the ANTI WAR LEFTISTS? Oh, that's right, THEY'RE ALL FOR WAR now that it's THEIR MESSIAH doing the WAR MONGERING.

How absolutely TWO FACED of them, but then, that is EXACTLY what we have come to expect from them.

well the OP is wrong since a white house official has stated no imminent attack is going to happen and that Obama may seek approval from congress.

You literally took the words of someone as if we where about to attack them. What a rube

well the OP is wrong since a white house official has stated no imminent attack is going to happen and that Obama may seek approval from congress.

You literally took the words of someone as if we where about to attack them. What a rube

007, a rube? I don't believe it.... :eusa_shifty:

I don't. The world was different twenty years ago, and our economy was in a lot better shape.

The Pentagon has already said we can't fight another war. If obama pulls the trigger on this and that sparks off all sorts of retaliation, we as a nation can FORGET, EVER, our economy recovering.

Where are all the ANTI WAR LEFTISTS? Oh, that's right, THEY'RE ALL FOR WAR now that it's THEIR MESSIAH doing the WAR MONGERING.

How absolutely TWO FACED of them, but then, that is EXACTLY what we have come to expect from them.

I detest obama to the core, but this speech he just made was dead on; if the international consortium of agreements and treaties on everything from chemical weapons use, the NPT, the UN, Geneva Conventions, R2P, the Convention on Human rights and Prisoners, etc., are to have any meaning, then the US/West is going to have to ACT, not talk.

Otherwise, the US will have no credibility, and you might as well dispose of all those agreements, because assad has violated just about all of them.

It will prolly happen today

This will NOT end well... the kenyan must not be satisfied with just screwing up America, now he has to SCREW UP THE REST OF THE WORLD.

He is SOOO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE on the world stage it's PATHETIC. The ZERO EXPERIENCE little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from Chicago that NEVER HAD A JOB IN HIS LIFE.

Why do you have to interject racism into what should be a very serious topic?

While I believe 007 is a racist, I wouldn't call this particular post racist. What it is is birther nonsense.

I detest obama to the core, but this speech he just made was dead on; if the international consortium of agreements and treaties on everything from chemical weapons use, the NPT, the UN, Geneva Conventions, R2P, the Convention on Human rights and Prisoners, etc., are to have any meaning, then the US/West is going to have to ACT, not talk.

Otherwise, the US will have no credibility, and you might as well dispose of all those agreements, because assad has violated just about all of them.

Horseshit-----the slippery slope argument sucks. You can't teach sociopaths anything.

007, a rube? I don't believe it.... :eusa_shifty:

the dude has more in common with terrorists than obama does. Its fucking hilarious how much of a Zealot he is.

Obama pusses out and retreats from his lies to save face by using Congress, which he usually ignores, to save his lame ass and his lame ass party from political suicide. All the Magic Negro has to say is now is that "The American people have spoken blah blah" and his duplicitous black ass gets out of the mess.

Obama pusses out and retreats from his lies to save face by using Congress, which he usually ignores, to save his lame ass and his lame ass party from political suicide. All the Magic Negro has to say is now is that "The American people have spoken blah blah" and his duplicitous black ass gets out of the mess.

What are the odds Boehner grew a pair of balls and told Obama he had enough votes for impeachment hearings over it?

Nawwww.....

Forum List

Back