BREAKING: Trump says the shooter’s aggression was caused by gender hormone treatments and that’s why he banned trans in the military

You support grooming 8 year olds?
I am not him but I support helping 8 year olds be able to live in their world with peace of mind. I very nearly ended my life before I got onto hormones. It is very painful. Of course you know shit but that is the problem with your kind. You think you know it all and can rule over everyones life without a clue of the subject at hand.

Last edited:
I am not him but I support helping 8 year olds be able to live in their world with peace of mind. I very nearly ended my life before I got onto hormones. It is very painful. Of course you know shit but that is the problem with your kind. You think you know it all and can rule over everyones live without a clue of the subject at hand.
Hey guys! I found another psycho tranny over here! ⬆️🤪

Well since you won't answer the question and your leader took inappropriate showers with his daughter. You overlook that and you won't say anything against grooming an 8 year old. You're a pervert that should be executed, enough of this peverting our children.
Well, first off, I have no leader, so I have no idea what you’re even talking about there. Two, you shifted the goal post. You made a hasty generalization that you realized you weren’t able to back up when I called you on it and then you changed to a completely different question instead of just admitting that you made an error. Why would I waste my time and entertain your absurdity by answering an obviously ridiculous question just to save yourself embarrassment.

They do the opposite with me. They calm me down and help me be stable as a person. I'd probably would do evil shit if it wasn't for e.
When you go through man-o-pause you have a lack of and that does elevate anger.

I don't think it's news to anybody that a woman taking testosterone would become more aggressive, but none of the others are going around shooting up schools, right?
2 in 4 years. That I know of.
How many straight women are going around shooting up schools?

Well, first off, I have no leader, so I have no idea what you’re even talking about there. Two, you shifted the goal post. You made a hasty generalization that you realized you weren’t able to back up when I called you on it and then you changed to a completely different question instead of just admitting that you made an error. Why would I waste my time and entertain your absurdity by answering an obviously ridiculous question just to save yourself embarrassment.
You're a liberal and you gonna do as you're told. You just don't want to admit it.

You're a liberal and you gonna do as you're told. You just don't want to admit it.
So you still can’t back up your original claim?

And what exactly makes me a “liberal?”

Forum List

Back