Breaking! TRUMP Soars in Latest Poll – Up 38 Points on DeSantis – Most Republicans View Indictment a Political Hit

The GQP is now ignoring the rule of law, the courts, our electoral system and our national law enforcement apparatus.

Led by a mentally/emotionally damaged megalomaniac.

Europe, circa 1932.
Except these Jews arent gonna lie down.

Matter of fact, they're gonna stick a red hot poker up Hitler's ass.

His base want him as king. That is the cold truth. They'd support a change to the constitution if he asked them and if he had a big enough base we'd have him as king. This is the cold truth.
Don't you love it?
FyWIOUUXgAAXflk

It's already backfiring on democrats and RINO's. The American people know a political hit job when they see one. Oh, before you libs have a knee jerk reaction and complain about it being Gateway Pundit, their source is CBS News and they link to it like they do all their sources.

I am stunned that PenceL scored so high like I figured 1% for him @ best as 4% is really high for him. With this news the ballot stuffers will be out in force come election time!

It's already backfiring on democrats and RINO's. The American people know a political hit job when they see one. Oh, before you libs have a knee jerk reaction and complain about it being Gateway Pundit, their source is CBS News and they link to it like they do all their sources.

Yes it is nothing more than a political hit by those inside DC bozos.

Excellent.

Well, in a normal world, I'd agree that an indictment would spell the end of his political ambitions. But......we don't live in a normal world. :) He will get the 2024 nomination.

Gawd....do you remember Gary Hart?....Now that guy, got the shaft...:auiqs.jpg:
We live in a normal world with a bunch of low end white chimp trumpanzees roaming around.

The problem is that it is the continued pile on that po rops him up. If they would have cleared him in the Russian Probe and moved on, he would be far less formidable today. However, they have turned him into a sympathetic victim, fighting the system (that he has profited from hmself over the decades). Americans love an underdog with fight in them and they dislike unfairness. He could murder some random person and people would ask what the dead person did to incite the violence.

Anyone with a lick of common sense sees the abuse of power going on in the 7 year GET TRUMP campaign by the Democrats. They are literally destroying the US justice system to eliminate a political enemy. Up until now that only happened in banana Republics.

Last edited:
They're making a martyr out of President Trump.... and they say the left can't read the room for shit. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm not a huge Trump guy, but anybody that can get shitlibs to guzzle Drano..... well, that's my guy.

Trump has had a big lead in the Republican primaries for some time. The trouble is that he can't win a general. Americans know a political hit job and they know this is not one.

Forum List

Back