BREAKING: Ukrainians from the French Foreign Legion will be able to go to Ukraine with full combat gear.

Russians are used to mercenaries. Russians were sent to the Donbas, then Africa, etc (?).
Ukrainian supporters will give Russian nationalists and Putin a taste of their own medicine.

I LOVE THIS DEVELOPMENT !

Smells like freshly churned bullshit. No military force on the planet would allow its soldiers to roll out on their own, to some other country, and take their issued weapons and gear with them. People these days seem to think war is some kind of video game.

Furthermore, when one joins the French Foreign Legion, he gives up his old nationality and becomes a French fucking citizen. Is anyone else sick and fucking tired of media propaganda, lies and gaslighting? Yet?

I'd like to know when France is going to apologize for their previous unprovoked invasion of the Russian Federation under Bonaparte. People wonder why the Russians are in such a pissy mood, getting invaded all of the place for foreign powers like France will do that.

I'd like to know when France is going to apologize for their previous unprovoked invasion of the Russian Federation under Bonaparte
ivan, forget about it

1646234265235.png

I LOVE THIS DEVELOPMENT !

Too bad for you, it seems to be a lie.

Soldiers from the French army's foreign legion were detained in Paris for allegedly attempting to join the Ukraine war to fight Russian forces, French news broadcaster BFMTV reported Wednesday.

Fourteen legionnaires of Ukrainian origin were arrested March 1 aboard a bus leaving for Poland.

Some of the passengers were suspected to have materials suggesting that they were possibly going to join the war, military sources told BFMTV news.

Nine soldiers had permission to leave but were not authorized to exit French territory. Five were in a situation of “irregular absence.”

They were all handed to the Commanding Officer of the Foreign Legion group.

Forum List

Back