Breaking! VP Pence On Air Force 2 Recalled To White House Due To Emergency

Maybe they've decided to coordinate efforts against INCEL and White Supremacists.

Maybe the Fourth of July is gonna be a YUUUUUUUGE bang; bigger that 'Baby' Trump's parade?

and we just had the most wonderful Trump Love Fest @ the recent G20.

USA & allies will attack Iran, WWIII will follow shortly, stock market & economy will NO LONGER matter.

Class dismissed.

Last edited:
Sigh.
The Ruskies just had their super-secret deep submarine destroyed by fire with the loss of 14 crewmembers. A valid reason for a key member of our national security team to be in D.C.

Sigh.
The Ruskies just had their super-secret deep submarine destroyed by fire with the loss of 14 crewmembers. A valid reason for a key member of our national security team to be in D.C.

why do we give a shit about 14 dead Russians?

Wonder if there is going to be a Nuke explosion in the next few days. Where did the sub go down.?

Sigh.

Dear Golfing Gator
If it's a NUCLEAR submarine, it makes a difference where it went down,
not just the political impact but also safety and hazard issues that require heightened alert
and more complex procedures.

Story Breaking now. VP Pence was called back to the WH to deal with an emergency. He was on AF2, going to an event in Salem NH. The event has been cancelled.

I hope President Trump is okay.

Mike Pence Called Back to White House, NH Visit Abruptly Canceled

who gives a shit about trump and pigpence. I hope that the country is okay. Those two be damned.
Do you believe in God?

Dear Lysistrata if you care about the country, Trump and Pence are part of the country also.
Aren't they included? Why would you exclude anyone and not want them to be protected under law as everyone else?

White_MAGA_Man
about your comments about Buttigieg,
his homosexuality should only affect his personal relationship.

I'm more concerned with whether he respects Constitutional limits on govt
or is teaching more of the same liberal Democrat propaganda that it's okay
to abuse party or govt to impose beliefs on other people by force of law.

That is independent of being in homosexual relations that are personal.

There are Christians who identify as homosexual.
There are Conservative Republican who identify as homosexual.

What matters with public policy is whether or not people IMPOSE THEIR BELIEFS
through govt in VIOLATION of Constitutional laws and limits. That part is public concern.
What people do in their private relations is up to them to resolve.

I DO agree with you that such beliefs should remain SEPARATE and not imposed through Govt.
That's a CONSTITUTIONAL issue of respecting laws, and has nothing to do with someone's personal relationships
as long as they keep their personal beliefs out of govt service and public policy. Totally separate!

Sigh.

first of all, *I* view them at 14 dead soldiers and people. i'm not gonna play this blanket stereotype game.

second - again, what were they doing? in fact our gov may *not* care about them but care a LOT about where they were, what they were doing and why. what puzzles me is you normally give a lot of background info on why *i* should care about such things so i do listen to you in these matters. have we found out more that says

1) we shouldn't care as it was *nothing*
2) to actually link the sunk sub to pence going back to DC? so far this is speculation.

Sigh.

first of all, *I* view them at 14 dead soldiers and people. i'm not gonna play this blanket stereotype game.

second - again, what were they doing? in fact our gov may *not* care about them but care a LOT about where they were, what they were doing and why. what puzzles me is you normally give a lot of background info on why *i* should care about such things so i do listen to you in these matters. have we found out more that says

2) to actually link the sunk sub to pence going back to DC? so far this is speculation.

At the risk of being called insensitive, an average of 7000 people die in the US alone each and every day. More than 50 people died in Nigeria when a fuel truck caught fire.

You make a compelling case about the location and actions of the sub when the accident occurred, I had read it was in Russian waters, but that may just be the Russian line.

Sigh.

At the risk of being called insensitive, an average of 7000 people die in the US alone each and every day. More than 50 people died in Nigeria when a fuel truck caught fire.

You make a compelling case about the location and actions of the sub when the accident occurred, I had read it was in Russian waters, but that may just be the Russian line.
well to be fair, i'd not dismiss those who die alone either. the way i live my own life that's likely to be me one day anyway. :) sidebar over now...

from what i understand, the hunt for red october was based off "rumors" around a real incident. so much so that tom clancey has to talk to the feds about it and they wanted to know how he knew so much. did 100+ die on that sub, or not? so hard to say with gov war games. is this another?

we may not know until a movie in 2028 at this point. :)

but to answer your own question, i dunno if related and why we should care. but *something* happened that recalled a VP and i don't think it was trump being a stereotypical trump. (of which i don't think he often is, just people who hate him see him like that as people who hate hillary see the same).

Sigh.

Because it put Russia on high alert and Putin moved into his operations bunker.

Like we would know if Putin moved into his operations bunker. :21::21::21::21:

you people watch way too many spy movies!

Forum List

Back