Breaking: Wasserman Schultz Paid Imran Awan For 5 Months After He Was Banned From House Computers

The plot thickens. I'm thinking since he was a Muslim, and had dirt on everything and everyone on what nefarious activities they were up to, he was extorting her for money. I'm thinking if this guy doesn't get Vince Fostered, he'll sing like a canary, just like songbird John McCain did to the Vietcong.

That’s Weird? Wasserman Schultz Paid Imran Awan for 5 Mos. After He Was Banned from House Computers

Do you have anything other that Gateway To Putin for reference Steve?

Wasserman Schultz Paid Imran Awan For 5 Months After He Was Banned From House Computers

So what? She was and is free to pay him (give to him) however much money she wants for however long it suits her to do so as long as she didn't aide and abet his accessing House computers.

According to Mamooth this is just a conspiracy theory that not even Fox will touch.

'Breaking: Wasserman Schultz Paid Imran Awan For 5 Months After He Was Banned From House Computers'

She didn't just pay him - she re-hired him, gave him illegal access to classified House files again, gave him access to DNC e-mails, and gave him DNC e-mail usernames and passwords...DURING THE BAN AND ESPIONAGE INVESTIGATION THAT HAD BEGUN.

I think we now know who hacked the DNC.
I bet it will also be revealed that he was blackmailing the DNC.

The plot thickens. I'm thinking since he was a Muslim, and had dirt on everything and everyone on what nefarious activities they were up to, he was extorting her for money. I'm thinking if this guy doesn't get Vince Fostered, he'll sing like a canary, just like songbird John McCain did to the Vietcong.

That’s Weird? Wasserman Schultz Paid Imran Awan for 5 Mos. After He Was Banned from House Computers
Lol. This will be what.. the umteenth breaking news story you've posted that immediately went nowhere?
You're such a joke..

Lol. This will be what.. the umteenth breaking news story you've posted that immediately went nowhere?
You're such a joke..
This story is out of your league, pajama boy!

Forum List

Back