Zone1 Bridging Ancient and Modern Worlds - The Guide To Genesis

Understanding Prophecy: How do you relate to a world where prophecy was once experienced directly?

• I’m intrigued by the idea of direct prophecy and want to understand more about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find it difficult to connect with the concept of prophecy as it’s portrayed in ancient texts.

• I feel a deep spiritual connection to the idea of prophecy and see its relevance today.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I struggle to reconcile the ancient experience of prophecy with modern knowledge.

• Prophecy seems distant and less relevant to my personal beliefs or daily life.

• Total voters

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Rabbi Oury Cherki was born in Algeria in 1959. He moved with his family to France where he lived for several years and then immigrated to Israel in 1972. He studied Torah with Rabbi Zvi Yehuda HaKohen Kook in the Merkaz HaRav Yeshiva as well as with Rabbi Yehuda Leon Ashkenazi and Rabbi Shlomo Binyamin Ashlag. He was ordained as a rabbi and has been serving as the rabbi of the Bet Yehuda community in Kiriat Moshe, Jerusalem. Rabbi Cherki teaches at Machon Meir and is the head of the Noahide World Center.

"Welcome to the first chapter of our series, "Rabbi Cherki’s Guide to Genesis - Bridging Ancient and Modern Worlds." In this episode, Rabbi Ouri Cherki delves into the Torah's opening verses, uncovering the profound significance of Creation. Rabbi Cherki guides you through fundamental principles of Torah study, offering insights that will assist you throughout your journey through the Hebrew Bible. This series presents an authentic interpretation of Genesis, bridging the gap between ancient Prophecy and modern understanding. Join us to discover the timeless relevance of the Torah and its Universal message for today."

Prophecy is the only true guide to today's global events. Most of prophecy concerns the end times/last days. Prophecy is the headline of stories yet to be detailed beneath.

The secret to prophecy is understanding we all make the same mistakes all the time ... just human nature ... if you see your own failings, then you can be quick to forecast that failure in others ...

All we need are a few correct prophecies, enough for book sales ... that's what brings in the true prophet ...

Forum List

Back