Bristol Palin Shoots a Gun, Quotes Bible Verse About Virtuous Woman

The left loses their minds when the name Palin is mentioned. Seven years ago Palin was a candidate for VP....seven fucking years these loons have been rabid over Palin

no one loses their minds. you're confused as usual since you wackos lose your minds every time the president accomplishes something.

we're just amused by the white trash that you find acceptable.

Well, Jillian, what is stupid, rabid or whatever about either of these; 1) shooting a gun, 2) getting pregnant, 3) quoting the Bible, or 4) slamming on Dunham for being a foul-mouthed whore?

To think that the child of a former governor, VP candidate can stir just venomous response from the lefties. Makes one wonder if they have anything better to contribute.

To think that the child of a former governor, VP candidate can stir just venomous response from the lefties. Makes one wonder if they have anything better to contribute.

Don't get me wrong. Bristol with two kids at only 24 and a fatherless one at that, and only one public brawl, is an inspiration to young black girls in ghetto's everywhere.

The left loses their minds when the name Palin is mentioned. Seven years ago Palin was a candidate for VP....seven fucking years these loons have been rabid over Palin

no one loses their minds. you're confused as usual since you wackos lose your minds every time the president accomplishes something.

we're just amused by the white trash that you find acceptable.

accomplishes something, haha good one.

You can't make this stuff up folks

And to think that family might have been living in the vice president residence

Again, for some bizarre reason, Palin called out Girls creator Lena Dunham, whom she and her mother both previously lashed out against during the Josh Duggar molestation scandal.

Bristol Palin Shoots a Gun Quotes Bible Verse Amidst Pregnancy Saga - Us Weekly

Yeah we know you anti freedom assholes hate the fact that we can have firearms to defend our families.

Don't get me wrong. Bristol with two kids at only 24 and a fatherless one at that, and only one public brawl, is an inspiration to young black girls in ghetto's everywhere.

"is an inspiration to young black girls in ghetto's everywhere"

Young democrats look up to her?

Scary

Scary
Young girls don't vote fool.

Oh my GAWD!!! Bristol Palin!!!! She had a burger that contained trans fats!!! That evil whore!!!

Scary

Whats scary is all the hate for one family, because Sarah was running for VP.

#TolerantLeft

Scary
Young girls don't vote fool.

According to who?

You can't make this stuff up folks

And to think that family might have been living in the vice president residence

Again, for some bizarre reason, Palin called out Girls creator Lena Dunham, whom she and her mother both previously lashed out against during the Josh Duggar molestation scandal.

Bristol Palin Shoots a Gun Quotes Bible Verse Amidst Pregnancy Saga - Us Weekly

Some people post their breakfast, lunch and dinner on Facebook, It could be that they go shooting all the time and its no big deal? Is shooting a shotgun in the woods really something out of norm who lives out in the country? this is a story?

Oh my gawd!!!! Did you guys hear the news?? Bristol Palin took a shit and it was all brown and stinky!!!

Actually it was her mother Saraha who took a shit and she named it Bristol.

Bristol needs to go on Maury Povich to find out who her baby's daddy is.

I go to the range 3-4 times a week, spend about 2 1/2 - 3 hours each time.

Handle a firearm responsibly, I have no problem with you.

GOPJesus-284x350.jpg

Forum List

Back