🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brit Hume: "Of course Biden is senile, the evidence is very clear before us... we don't need a team of doctors to tell us"

Come On Man.... If the Democrats could dress up a Chimpanzee and pass it off as a Democrat contender for the presidency they'd try it.
Look at how they are putting China Joey Xi out to the public... I laughed at his speech from Pittsburgh today. He took no questions. You could also see Joey straining to keep his speech cogent.

Come On Man.... If the Democrats could dress up a Chimpanzee and pass it off as a Democrat contender for the presidency they'd try it.
Look at how they are putting China Joey Xi out to the public... I laughed at his speech from Pittsburgh today. He took no questions. You could also see Joey straining to keep his speech cogent.
I did too.
He looked like a puppet. Walked up to podium, read the words written by staffers, walked away. It was weird, awkward and robotic.

About two minutes in the video, Hume also notes that mainly: Trump has mental problems, but senile isn't one of them. What there is about Biden is mostly "gaffes," until a gaffe in New Hampshire about being in Vermont. Gaffes have been a feature of being Joe Biden for years, according to Brit Hume!

Trump has mental problems, just not senility. Harris in fact is an important choice for the ticket. Pence will be

Pence will be in retirement--so not regarded a serious problem at another of the Fox Soap Opera TV Newscast!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is even older, and stupid!)

About two minutes in the video, Hume also notes that mainly: Trump has mental problems, but senile isn't one of them. What there is about Biden is mostly "gaffes," until a gaffe in New Hampshire about being in Vermont. Gaffes have been a feature of being Joe Biden for years, according to Brit Hume!

Trump has mental problems, just not senility. Harris in fact is an important choice for the ticket. Pence will be

Pence will be in retirement--so not regarded a serious problem at another of the Fox Soap Opera TV Newscast!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 is even older, and stupid!)
He said "Trump may have some mental problems, but he isn't senile"
You can say a lot about what you don't like about Trump, but you cannot seriously state that his mental acuity is that of Biden's.
You can look at NUMEROUS videos out there and find many-many Biden interviews from as little as 5 years ago and the difference is undeniable. (And interviews/debates are important, much more than giving a speech with prepared notes/teleprompter, which is why Biden is not giving interviews)
As Hume states, we will all go down the inevitable path in our lives when you reach a stage in late life where you just lose it a bit. Both memory and mental acuteness.

Look, we simply cannot elect a person who is senile.
Democrats believe the world laughs at us and Trump, because of Trump. Well what in the hell do you think the world is going to think when we elect a man who can't even carry a conversation?? Who can't even sit and answer questions!!!
America, the most powerful country in the world... how much confidence and influence are we going to lose by - as a people - electing a man who is clearly senile, and possibly in early dementia??
I know then you will want to say "well it isn't any worse than Trump!!"... the hell it isn't!!
Trump has perhaps the worst speaking style if any President before him. That and his colossal ego makes him constantly forget the office of President is much bigger than he is. He rambles, spit balls, speaks off the cuff and says whatever he is thinking - this is BAD for a President to do. But it is OBVIOUSLY not as bad as voting someone in who can't finish a simple train of though unless he has notes in front of him.
Jesus Christ people.

Democrats believe the world laughs at us and Trump, because of Trump. Well what in the hell do you think the world is going to think when we elect a man who can't even carry a conversation?? Who can't even sit and answer questions!!!
America, the most powerful country in the world... how much confidence and influence are we going to lose by - as a people - electing a man who is clearly senile, and possibly in early dementia??
I know then you will want to say "well it isn't any worse than Trump!!"... the hell it isn't!!
Trump has perhaps the worst speaking style if any President before him. That and his colossal ego makes him constantly forget the office of President is much bigger than he is. He rambles, spit balls, speaks off the cuff and says whatever he is thinking - this is BAD for a President to do. But it is OBVIOUSLY not as bad as voting someone in who can't finish a simple train of though unless he has notes in front of him.
Jesus Christ people.
Biden was selected as the only candidate who could win based on Trump Derangement Syndrome. Once elected the plan is for Biden to have a "stroke" so the black wacko libchik can be president

Jesus Christ people.
Biden was selected as the only candidate who could win based on Trump Derangement Syndrome. Once elected the plan is for Biden to have a "stroke" so the black wacko libchik can be president
Maybe, but I don't think so.
The left are people in fear. Of each other.
You simply cannot say anything that is not towing the narrative. Doing so, especially if you are in the public, and you are literally risking your career to be a victim of the cancel culture. You come out and even HINT you are concerned about Biden's mental state - GONE!!!! BANISHED!!! SHAME! SHAME SHAME!
So they remain silent.

Brit is perhaps the last of the old guard left. An actual journalist who I have seen 1,000's of times criticize Republicans and Democrats alike.

He is telling the truth, and anyone left who doesn't believe it, at this point is simply willing...

Be Careful of Biden. If he gets in office he will ban your AR 14s!

LMAO!

Brit is perhaps the last of the old guard left. An actual journalist who I have seen 1,000's of times criticize Republicans and Democrats alike.

He is telling the truth, and anyone left who doesn't believe it, at this point is simply willing...

LMAO!

Yeah... so... you said basically nothing to the topic.
Thanks for playing

LMAO!

Thanks for playing

There is no such thing as an AR 14. But Biden said he wants to make them illegal. Hence, more evidence he is Senile!

LMAO!

Thanks for playing

There is no such thing as an AR 14. But Biden said he wants to make them illegal. Hence, more evidence he is Senile!

Can you fuck it or steal from it? No? Then I am sure Trump doesn't know what it is either.

Forum List

Back